Hotfix - August 9

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 584Community admin
edited October 11 in Update Notes
We just pushed a new hotfix (no download required) that addresses two major issues:
  • Tutorial Challenge #5 (Find a Rifle) and #9 (Loot a Crossbow) now function as intended.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing crashes for some players.
Thanks to all who helped report these issues!
violentvoleMechAArmANotAHero013Justice

Comments

• violentvoleviolentvole Reactions: 147Member ✭✭✭
    Much love, the crossbow one in particular was painful.
    Hollow_Bandit
  • HIGHjakeLIFEHIGHjakeLIFE Reactions: 23Member
    LieutenantToast I'm still having my HUD bug out to a point we're I cannot play the game. Is there any update on a fix
    Bahama_Mamas
  • DanoDano Reactions: 13Member
    edited August 10
    So is there a hotfix on the way to get rid of microstutters whenever killfeed updates/people die?
    It's been happening in random games since the season 2 patch came out and you're sometimes forced to restart your game to fix it.

Considering it's a thing that's been fixed at least 5 times in the past there shouldn't be an issue fixing it I hope?
    TimZ1
  • GalaxyBearzzGalaxyBearzz Reactions: 149Member ✭✭✭
    We just pushed a new hotfix (no download required) that addresses two major issues:
    • Tutorial Challenge #5 (Find a Rifle) and #9 (Loot a Crossbow) now function as intended.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing crashes for some players.
    Thanks to all who helped report these issues!
    Just got done playing for the night I can report that this was after the hotfix and I and my wife got blue screen when we where both opening a gold drop. 
  • Kiwi0033Kiwi0033 Reactions: 23Member
    Blue screen 3 times after hotfix on ps4 pro.
  • GalaxyBearzzGalaxyBearzz Reactions: 149Member ✭✭✭
    Crashing is still a major issue. Multiple updates have stated that crashing has been fixed but it still persists. Do you guys have a root cause of this issue but no way to fix it? I have a strong feeling its a network issue because of the predictability of the crashes and the fact that it mostly happens in duo's in fives. 
    Being in IT and being around coders and such. I suspect the issue is a problem with the code. My next guess would be memory leak. If it was network released I don’t understand how these people lag across the whole map and don’t get blue screened.