THE JOURNEY BEGINZ!

Add a Reply
2»

Comments

• IdoPlayersIdoPlayers Reactions: 34Member
    I really think you should rethink the rebranding of H1Z1 PC's name.

It's the original H1Z1 and if any of the 2 version of H1 that currentlu exist should have their name changed, it's PS4.
  • ZaroFPSZaroFPS Reactions: 2Member
    OMG Jace!

Tanks so much im still playing H1Z1 every day but i just start to crying seeing you last posted Video on twitter <3
    im so happy the game will come back <3

P.S sell me a TG pleeease =P
  • midgetfartsmidgetfarts Reactions: 20Member
    Here's a mistake you can avoid off the bat:

I'm guessing Castoro might be back. Unless he has had an attitude adjustment in the last few months, keep him away from forums/reddit. His communication style was condescending and he was unable to admit mistakes in an appreciable way that made the community feel like he was listening. That's not someone who needs to be in front of people, especially in this new era of transparency and building a game together.

But it's ok. Not everybody is a public speaker or PR expert. Z1PC is a team effort, but leave the PR roles to the best PR people.

You might want to read what Jace said before "talking off the bat" There is no DayBreak for PC Games, So if Carto works for DayBreak and Daybreak has assigned all operations and development of the PC version of H1Z1 to "NantG Mobile" <-- different development team. So obviously he won't be there.
  • JagermanJagerman Reactions: 12Member
    Here's a mistake you can avoid off the bat:

I'm guessing Castoro might be back. Unless he has had an attitude adjustment in the last few months, keep him away from forums/reddit. His communication style was condescending and he was unable to admit mistakes in an appreciable way that made the community feel like he was listening. That's not someone who needs to be in front of people, especially in this new era of transparency and building a game together.

But it's ok. Not everybody is a public speaker or PR expert. Z1PC is a team effort, but leave the PR roles to the best PR people.

You might want to read what Jace said before "talking off the bat" There is no DayBreak for PC Games, So if Carto works for DayBreak and Daybreak has assigned all operations and development of the PC version of H1Z1 to "NantG Mobile" <-- different development team. So obviously he won't be there.
    He said CASTORO not CARTO :^)
  • TedgpTedgp Reactions: 4Member
    edited September 2018
    H1Zombie said:
    Tedgp said:
    very strange name for the new game.

Also do you stand by the last part of your post, as we have heard the same thing time and time and time again...  with nothing to show for it apart from 2k concurrent users. down from over 100k at its peak.

Regarding tomorrows stream, will you actually be answering all questions, or will you be selectively picking and choosing like we have seen other devs do in the past on various streams and only answer questions that have been asked a million times already, sometimes silly ones.
    Really hate the entitlement in these posts. Not even a few minutes after a major change is announced, the whiners come out to try and nitpick everything. People spend so much time **** on here and reddit.

Try and have a little respect for just a second. At least give the new team a chance before you continue your useless rants. 
    Why? I spoke the truth.  We have been promised lots of things over the past couple of years. None of it was what players wanted or was what was best for the game.

That also includes multiple new teams working on the game.
  • TRollskarlenTRollskarlen Reactions: 4Member
    It doesn't matter what the games called for all I care you can name it Barbies FPS shooter game just fix the games mechanics and restore it to its previous glory 

Iceman
  • TRollskarlenTRollskarlen Reactions: 4Member
    Let them call it whatever they want because all we care about is how the game plays thats the only important part 

Iceman
  • WopliieeeWopliieee Reactions: 12Member
     <3 
  • JoshuaJoshua Reactions: 12Member
    Good enough
  • midgetfartsmidgetfarts Reactions: 20Member
    Tedgp said:
    H1Zombie said:
    Tedgp said:
    very strange name for the new game.

Also do you stand by the last part of your post, as we have heard the same thing time and time and time again...  with nothing to show for it apart from 2k concurrent users. down from over 100k at its peak.

Regarding tomorrows stream, will you actually be answering all questions, or will you be selectively picking and choosing like we have seen other devs do in the past on various streams and only answer questions that have been asked a million times already, sometimes silly ones.
    Really hate the entitlement in these posts. Not even a few minutes after a major change is announced, the whiners come out to try and nitpick everything. People spend so much time **** on here and reddit.

Try and have a little respect for just a second. At least give the new team a chance before you continue your useless rants. 
    Why? I spoke the truth.  We have been promised lots of things over the past couple of years. None of it was what players wanted or was what was best for the game.

That also includes multiple new teams working on the game.
    That was DayBreakGames Development. JaceHall is using a new developers/company. So the old issues you said wont happen
  • DoxPTDoxPT Reactions: 12Member
    I think the name should be changed.

Lets GO guys !! lets do this!
  • ZipfelstueckZipfelstueck Reactions: 31Member
    JuanMata said:
    this is definitely good news, but if the "new" version of the game is gonna be played on Z2 then it's kinda ironic that it will be called "Z1 Battle Royale"
    Forget z2. The map is a failure.
  • BirosanaBirosana Reactions: 12Member
    Very nice update, sooner than excepted ! The only thing that made me going back on live server is recoils, ar is kicking way too much and seems to be not as smooth as it was at ps3 and ak is better but also not as smooth as it was ! We are on the good way tho, feels good to see it finally coming ! 
  • Swe_InseSwe_Inse Reactions: 25Member
    It's like learning a whole new game. Being royalty past seasons and now all of a sudden I suck, hope this helps with the playerbase. Played my first game late ps7 so I've never tried this recoil. Frankly I don't enjoy it but if we can get 20k more players I'll gladly adapt.
  • KingzMayhem001KingzMayhem001 Reactions: 2Member
    Hi Guys, I know there is a lot going on and far more important things to concentrate on than skins/trade market. However I do have a question based around this for when the time comes to look in to it. Currently the trend in games is "battle pass" and you just simply buy the skins you like along with everyone else. However if you look at the Fortnite model there is no wow factor to it. 2 alternate models currently being utilised buy COD and NBA2K for example. You buy packs/crates and its luck as to what you get, but the feeling when you unpack an epic card or an epic skin is amazing. You then get to showcase this in game and get the feeling you have something not a lot of others do. Very similar to the Skull Trooper skin, everyone wants it but can't get it now. This is a one off for Fortnite as you can now buy the same skin as anyone else and if you miss it first time they re-release it a hundred times. I love the idea of having something only a few have. It works for the 2 games I have mentioned and works extremely well so there can't be the argument it wont work. Just can it work in the BR genre and for H1. Some might say it's similar to the current H1 crate system but no disrespect but the current model is a rip off and way to expensive to get epic items. Also you opt for a crate with limited items in, so if you spend big you end up with 50 duplicate skins that are worth nothing. It should be 1 to 2 themed crates max and have way more skins in there than they currently do. Just an idea, but as a gamer who stopped buying skins because there is nothing unique about me having them I would be very interested in a similar model to Black Ops 3 or NBA 2K. 
2»