PS4 Patch: September 12 (Version 1.39)

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin

PS4 servers will be coming offline at the below times for each region for an estimated 2 hour maintenance to bring you a new Swagnum Opus Challenge, jumping updates, and more.

Swagnum Opus Challenge

For the second and final weekend of Swagnum Opus in Arcade Mode, there's a new Challenge on deck - get 2 kills with the Swagnum to earn 10 Battle Pass Medals! With a full Battle Pass tier waiting for you when you complete your Challenge, check out everything you need to know about Swagnum Opus here.

To play Swagnum Opus, select the "Arcade" option from the Play menu. Swagnum Opus will be available at the below times in each region:

• NA Swagnum Opus:
    • 10AM PDT on Friday, September 14 through 10AM PDT on Monday, September 17
  • EU Swagnum Opus:
    • 7PM CEST on Friday, September 14 through 7PM CEST on Monday, September 17

Updates

• Jumping is now more responsive.
  • New items have been added to the Marketplace rotation.
  • You can now unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass through a direct purchase from the Battle Pass menu.

Bug Fixes

• Weapon UI now displays the weapon name instead of the skin name, as intended.
  • Emote audio volume now properly takes into account the distance to the player performing the emote.

Comments

• War_MachineXLWar_MachineXL Reactions: 208Member ✭✭✭
    Wow...another 10 battle pass medals for us that dont need it when you could of done something cool like giving us the Swagnum skin from the arcade mode.
    HitMan173HIS616infernal
  • HitMan173HitMan173 Reactions: 63Member ✭✭
    I know right.  I haven't touched this game in a while since the whole removal or the 3rs person ads glitch and since finishing the battle pass. You guys are losing tons of player for again doing what ya did to the computer version. I just want this game to stay alive cause I enjoyed it, but you guys are making it hard to keep defending it. Just add 3rd person ads and people will come back. Add weekly cosmetics packs and people will come back and just make h1z1 great again.
    ns213Winch
  • FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 228Member ✭✭✭
    Yeah I havent played H1 in a while.  It could have been a savage game. Finding out leaderboards won't be there till season 2 did it for me. Imagine how long console will have to wait for an actual ranked play list. Day break did it again.  
    Winch
  • sammosammo Reactions: 37Member
    HitMan173 said:
    I know right.  I haven't touched this game in a while since the whole removal or the 3rs person ads glitch and since finishing the battle pass. You guys are losing tons of player for again doing what ya did to the computer version. I just want this game to stay alive cause I enjoyed it, but you guys are making it hard to keep defending it. Just add 3rd person ads and people will come back. Add weekly cosmetics packs and people will come back and just make h1z1 great again.
    Play on PC is you like 3rd person ads.  
    AimBotisFun
  • realgiurealgiu Reactions: 4Member
    What about the NOW WEAPON BUG and the ATV FALLING OFF AGAIN bug?  We are waiting some fixes for that since closed beta. And please, change the weapon switch system: is clunky af
    gbodagamer823Winch
  • realgiurealgiu Reactions: 4Member
    sammo said:
    HitMan173 said:
    Play on PC is you like 3rd person ads.  
    Look, I think H1z1 actually  listen to the community, but the wrong part of that, that one who doesn’t love gameplay innovation. Are you a pc player? Go on the pc section if you want to talk about that. Sorry dude
  • Diam0ndSkuII99Diam0ndSkuII99 Reactions: 28Member
    Im sorry but this is the first update which is useless for many players... Give the players who finished the battle pass some motivation to play again... The most comments i read here is "I didn't play h1 in a while", and this got a reason.
    And wow you add new items to the marketplace rotation... Thats nice when you already earned all credits this season._.

Im sorry but please add a leadeeboard or atleast crate rewards for the daily mission.
    I see no reason at the moment to play this game. 
    Winch
  • ShwynixShwynix Reactions: 2Member
    Cannot connect to server after last update....Only running man load screen and then message "failed to connect to server." received update 1.40 on ps4 but still no connection.
  • EMTsnowEMTsnow Reactions: 5Member
    Wowwwwwwww, ultra buggy update, vehicles now absolutely suck to drive, consistent “failed to connect to server” issues. When big groups are together, game gets super laggy. Let me emphasize that the vehicles and driving has been ABSOLUTELY RUINED. Used to be a great game to play...
    Magwar
  • Fredswar1Fredswar1 Reactions: 88Member ✭✭
    Wow...another 10 battle pass medals for us that dont need it when you could of done something cool like giving us the Swagnum skin from the arcade mode.
    Well they can't please everybody. I'm sure there are plenty of people who were struggling with the battlepass who're very greatful for this update. If it were the other way around, people would probably complain about how hard the BP is and how instead of helping players tier up, the devs gave some lousy yellow skin for  a gun many find impractical to use.

And if they gave both the skin and medals, I'm sure some other person would find something else to bring up and so on.
  • gbodagamer823gbodagamer823 Reactions: 30Member
    realgiu said:
    What about the NOW WEAPON BUG and the ATV FALLING OFF AGAIN bug?  We are waiting some fixes for that since closed beta. And please, change the weapon switch system: is clunky af
    I deleted the app off the PlayStation! Until they fix all the bugs and garbage lags this game is dead! 
    MechAArmAMagwar
  • HIS616infernalHIS616infernal Reactions: 289Member ✭✭✭
    So when are the real updates going to come out?
    Do we really have to wait for Season 2 for any type of significant game play update?
    Feels like the constant updates from the staff we got through the beta have died off
    MechAArmAMagwar
  • MagwarMagwar Reactions: 38Member
    I got kill by a transparent player no skin rendered or a simple hacker got the video and the psn : .... Are you gonna publish the update notes again im getting updates but no reference.