PS4 Patch: September 12 (Version 1.39)
PS4 servers will be coming offline at the below times for each region for an estimated 2 hour maintenance to bring you a new Swagnum Opus Challenge, jumping updates, and more.
- NA server maintenance: Wednesday, September 12 at 8AM PDT (convert to your local time).
- EU server maintenance: Thursday, September 13 at 12AM CEST (convert to your local time).
Swagnum Opus Challenge
For the second and final weekend of Swagnum Opus in Arcade Mode, there's a new Challenge on deck - get 2 kills with the Swagnum to earn 10 Battle Pass Medals! With a full Battle Pass tier waiting for you when you complete your Challenge, check out everything you need to know about Swagnum Opus here.
To play Swagnum Opus, select the "Arcade" option from the Play menu. Swagnum Opus will be available at the below times in each region:
- NA Swagnum Opus:
- 10AM PDT on Friday, September 14 through 10AM PDT on Monday, September 17
- EU Swagnum Opus:
- 7PM CEST on Friday, September 14 through 7PM CEST on Monday, September 17
- Jumping is now more responsive.
- New items have been added to the Marketplace rotation.
- You can now unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass through a direct purchase from the Battle Pass menu.
- Weapon UI now displays the weapon name instead of the skin name, as intended.
- Emote audio volume now properly takes into account the distance to the player performing the emote.