Can I still get into this game?

Add a Reply
joshgoholm5joshgoholm5 Reactions: 11Member
I literally have like 10 minutes into the game, I want to get into it. Is it worth it? Is there a reliable player base? So many people have played much longer than me, and I feel like I am going to get stomped in every fight.
XxWestCoastxX

Comments

• dom_thumbdom_thumb Reactions: 105Member ✭✭✭
    I like to give any game I play at least 10 hours before I make a decision on it, so I'd suggest trying something like that. It's up to you of course how long you can comfortably spend on the game, if you're not having fun there's little sense in carrying on.
    You'll probably be advised by many to play Combat Zone (hit 'Play' and you'll see it at the bottom of the screen), but I think that is a personal taste kind of thing, I don't enjoy it much but plenty do. One thing is for sure, it's a good way to improve your aim because of the quick respawn into another fight. The downside is it won't help you learn the map, vehicles etc.
    Personally I love the game. I've found it to be the most enjoyable BR and it's definitely got the broadest capacity of play styles. You can go full blown try hard, or you can just mess around and have fun. You can try for high kill games, or you can creep around and snatch that win.
    joshgoholm5170fin
  • M0XYXDM0XYXD Reactions: 23Member
    just remember its not fortnite and there is lead and bullet drop over distance and u might be able to get into it without quitting if you dont im not surprised because everyone is a trihard playing since 2015