PS4 Game Update: Desert Eagle, Lobby Leaderboards, & Spectate

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
edited October 5 in Update Notes
Desert Eagle

H1Z1 PS4 servers will be coming offline at 2AM CEST on October 5 (EU maintenance)/8AM PDT on October 5 (NA maintenance) to bring you the NEW Desert Eagle, lobby leaderboards, Solo spectate after death, and more. Estimated downtime is 2 hours, and full patch notes can be found below:

Game Updates

• Added a new weapon, the Desert Eagle. This very powerful pistol is found in Purple airdrop crates and shares ammo with the Magnum. The Desert Eagle is a one-hit-kill headshot if your opponent isn't wearing a helmet, so aim true!
  • The first implementation of the leaderboards has made its way into Fort Destiny - there are now daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboards in the lobby showing wins and kills. Climb the standings, see your name in lights, and show off to all your friends and foes.
  • Players now have the option to spectate the player who eliminated them in a Solo match.
  • Players now automatically tilt forward at the start of the match when entering the parachute phase.
  • Added a UI element that denotes when you are experiencing connectivity issues or packet loss.
  • New Event Challenge for the weekend starting October 5 - kill 10 players in Solos, Duos, or Fives and get 15 Battle Pass Medals!

Lobby Leaderboards

Bug Fixes

• Bullet impact sound effects now properly play on vehicles when the shooter is far away.
  • Fumigator Mask duplicates now always auto-scrap, as intended.
  • Fixed various vehicle skins, such as the Tie-Dye Offroader, occasionally not rendering correctly.
AimBotisFunCptCrunchyFeetJynxsgbodagamer823Will2305vhdustinHalleckssMimic2077okamix777Haze40Magwar

Comments

• War_MachineXLWar_MachineXL Reactions: 208Member ✭✭✭
    Desert Eagle sounds like another Magnum with sights. Not as excited about it as I thought I would be. Should be a 1 shot head shot through motorcycle helmets and two tap head shot for tactical helmets.

Added a UI element that denotes when you are experiencing connectivity issues or packet loss. 
               Thats going to be awesome poping up every 2 seconds in 5's.

New Event Challenge for the weekend starting October 5 - kill 10 players in Solos, Duos, or Fives and get 15 Battle Pass Medals!
               You guys really dont care about us do you?  Every single time its always battle pass medals.
  • FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 228Member ✭✭✭
    This is a massive update for this game. A reason to grind is here. Great work to daybreak for dropping this gem a few days early. I'm a small bit excited to see what comes next.
    vhdustin
  • Will2305Will2305 Reactions: 24Member
    edited October 5
    Will these leader boards en compose our own stats? What im saying is will these leaderboards only show the top 50 playes in the world for x? Or will it show where we are in the table, for example 250th? And then show the 5 players below us and above us, for example?
    mtindal88
  • HIS616infernalHIS616infernal Reactions: 289Member ✭✭✭
    Will2305 said:
    Will these leader boards en compose our own stats? What im saying is will these leaderboards only show the top 50 playes in the world for x? Or will it show where we are in the table, for example 250th? And then show the 5 players below us and above us, for example?
    I was wondering this as well.
    Does it do what CoD WW2 has and show your stats and placement. I kind hope so.

I mean this is an exciting update though im not sure i dig the DE but we shall see.
    mtindal88
  • Haze40Haze40 Reactions: 22Member
    This update broke my car horn!! I never had the issue where my vehicle horn goes off and stays on when I exit the vehicle. Now it happens every single time I exit any vehicle! Not even kidding! Every single vehicle. Every time I jump out. I can't play the game like this. It's annoying and gives away my position. Please fix this.
  • LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
    Haze40 said:
    This update broke my car horn!! I never had the issue where my vehicle horn goes off and stays on when I exit the vehicle. Now it happens every single time I exit any vehicle! Not even kidding! Every single vehicle. Every time I jump out. I can't play the game like this. It's annoying and gives away my position. Please fix this.
    Thanks for reaching out to report this - we're digging into the cause of this right now!
    Haze40HIS616infernal
  • Haze40Haze40 Reactions: 22Member
    Haze40 said:
    Thanks for reaching out to report this - we're digging into the cause of this right now!
    You're the best. Thanks a lot!
  • 83one83one Reactions: 35Member
    Just played my first games since update/Leaderboards appeared,i got a few kills,7 but they dont show next to my name at the bottom of the boards,domyou need to crack a certain number/Place a certain postion on the boards before they show?
  • 83one83one Reactions: 35Member
    Its ok now. Other than that anyone else sense theres less ground loot,esp riot s.gs off the drop?
  • Sterling407Sterling407 Reactions: 3Member
    My kills and wins just got reset on the solos leaderboard and idk why. Are they gonna come back or no? Playstation username is the same as this one.
    HIS616infernal
  • HIS616infernalHIS616infernal Reactions: 289Member ✭✭✭
    My kills and wins just got reset on the solos leaderboard and idk why. Are they gonna come back or no? Playstation username is the same as this one.
    Same thing has happend to me and everyone I play with.
    All stats have been getting reset daily and sometimes even multiple times within the day.

I guess thats what happens when you put something in beta.
    Sterling407
  • FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 228Member ✭✭✭
    I know players who have used a strike pack or the other players who have been in their lobby have all had stats reset. I really really hope they are reseting anyone who is cheating or who has cheated. I'M NOT SAYING YOU CHEATED BTW. Just saying the only cases that I know off have all been players who have cheated or were playing with a player who cheated.
    MechAArmA