PS4 Patch: October 8 (Version 1.45)

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
A small patch will be releasing to all PS4 servers shortly to address an issue that arose after last week's update. There is no downtime required for this patch, but you will see a small update you'll need to download before you continue playing.

Performance
  • Removed the wheel dust particles from vehicles.
    • This should reduce frame rate drops at the end of matches and improve overall performance.
Our team is continuing to investigate another outstanding issue regarding the leaderboards resetting player stats - we'll post an update for you on this issue as we have more details to share!
CyyycuFPSMechAArmAFennellLadCorbachevAitohmatoHaze40johnfrazer83okamix777HalleckssrichardtAlphaBravo

Comments

• HIS616infernalHIS616infernal Reactions: 289Member ✭✭✭
    ...Wheel dust particles...
    Haze40Halleckssjah0999
  • Haze40Haze40 Reactions: 22Member
    edited October 8
    Played 5 games so far and it seems to have gotten better. Thanks for listening to us.

edit: of course I only speak for myself. I'm not sure how it is for everyone else.
  • johnfrazer83johnfrazer83 Reactions: 98Member ✭✭
    can fog particles also be removed ;) ? can we have dawn, midday, dusk games o:)
    Cole_MacGraftAlphaBravoSparkItUp420rocdaddy225
  • LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
    Hey all! Quick end of day update on the leaderboards issue - our team is continuing to investigate the cause, and we'll keep you posted as we work towards a fix.
    HalleckssMechAArmA
  • mtindal88mtindal88 Reactions: 45Member
    When will leaderboards and stats be viewable in the menu? 
    I want to see kills, wins, kdr etc etc and be able to compare with my squad.
    And dont reset at the end of season, have season stats, but also career stats 

MechAArmA
  • jah0999jah0999 Reactions: 28Member

MechAArmA said: The FPS drops seems gone in solo on my side . Can't guarantee it tho . 
    Also could we expect some weather conditions like snow ? could be really interesting 

They should really be focusing more on the stability and performance, dynamic weather seems really risky.
  • Beroxz454Beroxz454 Reactions: 28Member
    A small patch will be releasing to all PS4 servers shortly to address an issue that arose after last week's update. There is no downtime required for this patch, but you will see a small update you'll need to download before you continue playing.

Performance
      • This should reduce frame rate drops at the end of matches and improve overall performance.
    Our team is continuing to investigate another outstanding issue regarding the leaderboards resetting player stats - we'll post an update for you on this issue as we have more details to share!
    Do you understand that your performance problem is not covered in wheel dust? Make distance up to 1000 meters. And you need to think about how to do in squads to reduce people to the final. The fact that you removed the smoke from the wheels is a drop in the sea!
    Figgerjah0999
  • AlphaBravoAlphaBravo Reactions: 139Member ✭✭✭
    I cant emphasize enough how important it is keep working on performance issues. Removing dust particles is a start but sure other sacrifices can be made that most wouldnt miss. Wish we had option in settings like checkboxes that let us adjust graphics setting. Would also be nice to allow people to join games that priorities low ping. Wouldnt mind waiting a little longer if i had to.
    jah0999
  • DaveyzDaveyz Reactions: 30Member
    Gameplay > Graphics.

let them continue to improve FPS and stability..
    jah0999
  • jah0999jah0999 Reactions: 28Member
    Beroxz454 said:

Performance
    Do you understand that your performance problem is not covered in wheel dust? Make distance up to 1000 meters. And you need to think about how to do in squads to reduce people to the final. The fact that you removed the smoke from the wheels is a drop in the sea!
    Yeah i dont understand why the final zone lags the most, They shouldn't really be letting the map render items or objects past the gas,or even render the view distance in the gas. Im guessing theres alot of unnecessary things running in a game that players never encounter so i don't see the point of keeping it