PS4 Hotfix: October 30 (Version 1.49)

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
edited October 30 in Update Notes
A new hotfix was just released for both NA and EU H1Z1 PS4 servers. There is no downtime, but you will see a new download for the latest update.

Updates

• The Combat Shotgun has been moved from the Tier 1 (Green) to the Tier 2 (Purple) airdrop crates. This is the first step in addressing community feedback around the weapon, and we'll be keeping an eye on additional feedback and in-game data to determine next steps.
    • Note: The Combat Shotgun's item rarity has not changed for the moment.

Bug Fixes

• UI fix for vehicle skin preview in the Marketplace.
  • Battle Pass has been renamed to Hauntfest Pass where applicable.
DOM_RFCBeroxz454Magwarsaymon8890

Comments

• jah0999jah0999 Reactions: 28Member
    Disappointment...
    AlphaBravoMechAArmAHalleckss
  • FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 228Member ✭✭✭
    jah0999 said:
    Disappointment...
    They are starting to address one of the biggest problems for H1 on PS4... Something the community has been raging over since launch. How is that disappointing ? 
    DOM_RFCJackson8488
    Thanks DB for changing the combat shotgun. Personally I still think you need to slow it's fire rate but it's a start.
    johnfrazer83
  • DOM_RFCDOM_RFC Reactions: 130Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you for listening and beginning to act on this particular weapon. It wont be 100% popular because people rely heavy on that weapon but it needs addressing for its very apparent issues. Cheers guys
    MechAArmA
  • conkersmanconkersman Reactions: 24Member
    Took you long enough my god.  Too bad most of us have moved on
    MechAArmA
    After playing H1 for a bit it hasn't done much tbh. People are still getting them out of the crates around the map. It's a start but maybe make them a purple weapon so they don't drop so much.
  • DOM_RFCDOM_RFC Reactions: 130Member ✭✭✭
    @LieutenantToast Well moving to the purple crates so far has done zero to curb the problem. 4 games in a row I am killed by someone using a combat shotgun..... 
    MechAArmAHalleckss
  • MillerMagixMillerMagix Reactions: 3Member
    As someone who is relatively often on the daily leader boards, though I have only been playing for about a month. I found the combat just fine, I regularly take out people with  pump shotgun when they have a combat, And vice versa, I feel like nerfing a game mechanic because people dont know how to A. use a weapon or B. use strategy to keep them out of certain situations, or C. Honestly probably just need better aim, isn't my favorite way to deal with the issue but I understand trying keep with your user base wants and needs. However there also will be a point where the game will become unfun because of nerfing. Also adding some new modes and skins and not fixing our consistent game crashes and server disconnects is kinda lame. Devs need money though so I understand that too. But if they can fix the servers I think they would hold a higher user base. Just my 2 cents.
    mayster91
    As someone who is relatively often on the daily leader boards, though I have only been playing for about a month. I found the combat just fine, I regularly take out people with  pump shotgun when they have a combat, And vice versa, I feel like nerfing a game mechanic because people dont know how to A. use a weapon or B. use strategy to keep them out of certain situations, or C. Honestly probably just need better aim, isn't my favorite way to deal with the issue but I understand trying keep with your user base wants and needs. However there also will be a point where the game will become unfun because of nerfing. Also adding some new modes and skins and not fixing our consistent game crashes and server disconnects is kinda lame. Devs need money though so I understand that too. But if they can fix the servers I think they would hold a higher user base. Just my 2 cents.
    Like you said at the start you haven't been playing that long. I was first on the leaderboards for season kills in duos queuing solo. It was easy because all you had to do was use a combat shotgun. If your a good player the combat shotgun was way too OP.
    Magwar
  • mayster91mayster91 Reactions: 25Member
    Almost agreed with You in everything but Combat shotgun or even Riot Shotgun should be nerfed a little bit. Even in RANGE OF THIS FKING SHOTGUNS. ITS SICK!

• MagwarMagwar Reactions: 38Member
    Thanks for some of the changes we still want to play the game using varity of the design weapons to play fair and fun.R.S & C.S its mecanics and range its still OP but i guess will take time to adress more on the rushing in / out vehicle fast shooting. KEEP THE ARCADE MODE ALIVE. use all weapons in diferent weekends 😊 waiting for more content👍🏻
  • johnfrazer83johnfrazer83 Reactions: 98Member ✭✭
    edited October 31
    So I just played a game where everybody still had a combat shotgun and I got my one in a floor crate …. and guess what ?? yes you guessed it! IT WAS STILL TIER 1 GREEN

Spam shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots  shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots

So I just played a game where everybody still had a combat shotgun and I got my one in a floor crate …. and guess what ?? yes you guessed it! IT WAS STILL TIER 1 GREEN

Spam shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots  shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots shots Spam shots  Spam shots Spam shots

Well since the clearly state in the patch notes that they haven't changed the rarity of the gun I would imagine it's still a green drop. 
    UpdatesUpdates
    • The Combat Shotgun has been moved from the Tier 1 (Green) to the Tier 2 (Purple) airdrop crates. This is the first step in addressing community feedback around the weapon, and we'll be keeping an eye on additional feedback and in-game data to determine next steps.
      • Note: The Combat Shotgun's item rarity has not changed for the moment.
  • FORTY4FORTY4 Reactions: 3Member
    What's update 1.5 all about?
    soriden
    Yes new update  of today let us know
    I just got in the event after update and fall inside the mountain glitch means insta kill💢
  • jmneil3bjmneil3b Reactions: 3Member
    With only a month of playing you haven’t experienced the more frequent blue screens, people spamming med kits in the gas in the final circles and winning, crossbows as ground loot with OP splash damage, m40 that requires 2 headshots to kill, vehicles that barely burned any gas resulting in a demo derby in the final circles, and the quality of the player base has dropped drastically. It’s so much easier to get a win compared to what it used to be. 
    glebadiah