Your Battle Pass Season 2 Sneak Peek!

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 584Community admin

The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes the 4 new outfits above!

With Hauntfest coming to an end, we’re excited to announce that Season 2 of the H1Z1 Battle Pass on PS4 will be starting on Wednesday, November 7!

Here are some quick highlights of what’s new in Season 2:

• Season 2 of the Battle Pass includes 75 tiers, up from 30 in Season 1!
    • The Premium Battle Pass will be available for 750 Crowns in-game, OR there's a special PlayStation Store bundle that includes the Premium Battle Pass AND an exclusive Skull Ops outfit.
    • Want to get a head start on unlocking your new outfits? A special Premium Battle Pass package will be available that also unlocks the first 25 tiers at a discount.
  • The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes 4 new outfits, a host of new weapon skins, and a few new reward types as well (hint hint: honk honk!).
  • There will be Free, Premium, and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass.
  • You will be able to unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass with Crowns starting from the beginning of Season 2.

Grab the Skull Ops outfit by picking up the exclusive Season 2 Battle Pass package from the PlayStation Store.

Stay tuned next week for more details on when the Season 2 patch will be available in your region!

LegendBeardbucaphilly215DOM_RFCMechAArmAnitrolisisMagwarFennellLadMarznida

Comments

• LegendBeardLegendBeard Reactions: 16Member
    I am hyped! :)
    bucaphilly215
  • andreandre Reactions: 6Member
    75 level and only 4 outfit...also in the first season there were 4 outfit but the levels were 30...
  • AlphaBravoAlphaBravo Reactions: 161Member ✭✭✭
    This has what game industry has come to where highlights for new season or update is on superficial stuff like costumes and less about quality of life updates,fixing bugs,fixing lag and other important matters like genuine content. Glad daybreak have their priorities straight...
    Aragami
  • Cole_MacGraftCole_MacGraft Reactions: 188Member ✭✭✭
    i do like that there are more outfits just for girls players thats cool. i have female friends that will like the 2 girl outfits 
    HvideKanin
  • nitrolisisnitrolisis Reactions: 72Member ✭✭
    edited November 3
    It sounds great....

BUT. I have to support what one of the repliers said; there were 4 outfits in the 30 tier Season 1. I personally wouldn't wear any of the outfits but of course it adds to my collection I guess.

The thing that has annoyed me the most (and I don't like targetting the producers of the game) is how the Battle Pass has increased in price. What's the point in having a battle pass if you're going change the price every season. I bought crowns yesterday morning reading to buy the next battle pass only to find out, right now, that I don't have enough because it's a different price.

I look forward to seeing all the changes and updates when the new season is actually released; I hope it can redeem itself for this massive inconvenience and I hope I can buy the battle pass before it ends, to claim all of my rewards.
  • mtindal88mtindal88 Reactions: 45Member
    Still no stats? Wasnt listed in the rundown ^
    I thought it was fully being launched with season 2?
    And yea that price point for the premium is too high. Will not be purchasing this time

MechAArmA
  • saymon8890saymon8890 Reactions: 3Member
    secondo la mia ignoranza state facendo passi da gigante..
    se devo pero trovare qualcosa che non mi piace sono le classifiche.. vanno benissimo e sono belle il problema e che le classifiche secondo me dovrebbero essere leggibili pure in lobby del gioco..
    2) come faccio io a sapere quante partite ho vinto complessivamente da quando é uscito il gioco? Manca una classifica globale che ti dice quante partite hai vinto complessivamente.. non mi interessa a me sapere classifica mensile vorrei sapere quante partite ho vinto da quando e uscito il gioco dalla beta.. 
    3) terza e ultima cosa..QUANDO METTETE STA BENEDETTA LINGUA ITALIANA??
    hellhound1673
  • saymon8890saymon8890 Reactions: 3Member
    secondo la mia ignoranza state facendo passi da gigante..
    se devo pero trovare qualcosa che non mi piace sono le classifiche.. vanno benissimo e sono belle il problema e che le classifiche secondo me dovrebbero essere leggibili pure in lobby del gioco..
    2) come faccio io a sapere quante partite ho vinto complessivamente da quando é uscito il gioco? Manca una classifica globale che ti dice quante partite hai vinto complessivamente.. non mi interessa a me sapere classifica mensile vorrei sapere quante partite ho vinto da quando e uscito il gioco dalla beta.. 
    3) terza e ultima cosa..QUANDO METTETE STA BENEDETTA LINGUA ITALIANA??

• HvideKaninHvideKanin Reactions: 21Member
    When is the premium pass available for purchase in the PS Store?
  • MagwarMagwar Reactions: 37Member
    Complaining doesn't help. Invest in game season pass to improve the game you bunch of crybabys. Nice looking Skin or not its not the point daybrake needs to fix stuff yes but whitout our help its even dificult.

I like the game and so my friends but im just giving another point of view. 

See you in the season 2.
    demonazgrNonopenono95
  • FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 289Member ✭✭✭
    For all the children crying over 4 outfits in 75 tiers, there is obviously going to be other skins for weapons and cars and so on. It's not just 4 outfits in the 75 tiers and also the BP price is fine as you will  be getting a good amount of skins etc. Don't like it don't pay for it. It's less then 10 euro but of your that cheap I guess it's up to you. Also a reason to grind is what this game needs. They aren't just adding the season  2 battle pass and then that's it no more updates... other updates will be done during the season. 
    HvideKaninNonopenono95
    Aragami said:
    I dont complain about the price, thats ok. But people who think ( magwar, fennelland ) that everything will become better when they earn even more money, after they made plenty arleady in the beta and season 1 , and i am pretty sure they earned more than enough to make this game waaaaaaaaaaaay better than it is right now. You are just delusional, nothing will change at least not the graphics, servers, or tickrate, i think we will never see a new map also. Why invest money and time when the money comes anyway lol
    Why would we need a new map... you complain about problems and yet want them to add more problems ? Your delusional if you think a new map is coming anytime soon or even in the future. They still have to balance out the game and changes are coming. Also you could have billions but if you don't have a massive work force to work on update then they will probably take time. Bases on the timeframes at which we are getting updat dss I imagine their work force for H1 isn't very big. If you don't like the speed of progression then don't play the game simple.
    Tickle72Nonopenono95
    People need to understand that they can't just fix everything over night. Believe it or not but it takes time to code and produce these updates. 
    HvideKaninNonopenono95
    i do like that there are more outfits just for girls players thats cool. i have female friends that will like the 2 girl outfits 
    I agree. It's nice that that can be leveled out a bit. A lot of guys play female characters too.
    MechAArmA
    I don't mind the price bump to be honest. Obviously, I'd prefer everything in life to be free. But considering the game is free, you can play five or six seasons before reaching the cost of one AAA title. Considering how many hours I've enjoyed that's fine. 
    Having 75 tiers is perfect too. I could've reached around level 90 in season 1 and I'm no elite player by any means. It's nice to reward people for really making an effort to get those medals and let them show off with some cool items. And it's more fun having something to grind for all season. 
  • MianihansoloMianihansolo Reactions: 3Member
    you can put if you shoot in the third person at least in season 2 and the Italian language Thanks
  • MianihansoloMianihansolo Reactions: 3Member
    you can put if you shoot in third person in the 2 season and at least the Italian language thank you ps4
    Aragami said:
    Aragami said:
    I dont complain about the price, thats ok. But people who think ( magwar, fennelland ) that everything will become better when they earn even more money, after they made plenty arleady in the beta and season 1 , and i am pretty sure they earned more than enough to make this game waaaaaaaaaaaay better than it is right now. You are just delusional, nothing will change at least not the graphics, servers, or tickrate, i think we will never see a new map also. Why invest money and time when the money comes anyway lol
    Why would we need a new map... you complain about problems and yet want them to add more problems ? Your delusional if you think a new map is coming anytime soon or even in the future. They still have to balance out the game and changes are coming. Also you could have billions but if you don't have a massive work force to work on update then they will probably take time. Bases on the timeframes at which we are getting updat dss I imagine their work force for H1 isn't very big. If you don't like the speed of progression then don't play the game simple.
    Dont find any words for this post, but thank god not every video game fan is so easy pleased with a game or the effort for a game like you, cause otherwise there wouldnt be any great games out there
    Well not everyone feels as entitled as you do. Some of us are a little bit more realistic in our thinking and understand that work takes time and that games aren't fixed over night. You seem to have a hard time understanding that.
    Aragami said:
    I see you have just absolut NO clue about game developement. Of course patches and improvements do take time, but it would be much more possible than what they are doing, even a single person could do more ( of course not while working on season 2, IF there are not only new skins ) for this game when it comes to better performance or engine improvements! A single person could design a new map in 3 months. But its not in they,re interest, cause its just cash grab, hold the cost as low as possible, and try to make the maximum money. H1 will be dead in a month, cause pubg will come for the ps4. And its only daybreaks fault, cause they had 7 months time, to make this game a superb BR game on ps4. But they failed in every single way possible, so it will be well deserved when they lose almost all players to pubg. Even if Pubg probably run worse than h1 at the start, at least they make ping limitations, offer better and more servers etc etc.
    Well if it's a cash grab they are doing a bad job by making all most all of the items available through grinding the game. Also since there isn't a charge for the game and the population of the game has fallen due to how long the updates are taken and with other games launching I don't see how it's just a cash grab. 14 million may of downloaded it but when the BP dropped not alot of players bought it. Some cash grab that was. Your just hurt for some reason. If you feel that way about H1 then play a different game so. If the development was so easy and so fast then why wouldn't a game company provide a better game to bring in a higher population and earn more money for their "cash grab"
  • vhdustinvhdustin Reactions: 80Member ✭✭
    Aragami said: hold the cost as low as possible, and try to make the maximum money.
    is this not what every business tries to do?