Your Battle Pass Season 2 Sneak Peek!

Add a Reply
2»

Comments

• MarznidaMarznida Reactions: 2Member

The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes the 4 new outfits above!

With Hauntfest coming to an end, we’re excited to announce that Season 2 of the H1Z1 Battle Pass on PS4 will be starting on Wednesday, November 7!

Here are some quick highlights of what’s new in Season 2:

• Season 2 of the Battle Pass includes 75 tiers, up from 30 in Season 1!
      • The Premium Battle Pass will be available for 750 Crowns in-game, OR there's a special PlayStation Store bundle that includes the Premium Battle Pass AND an exclusive Skull Ops outfit.
      • Want to get a head start on unlocking your new outfits? A special Premium Battle Pass package will be available that also unlocks the first 25 tiers at a discount.
    • The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes 4 new outfits, a host of new weapon skins, and a few new reward types as well (hint hint: honk honk!).
    • There will be Free, Premium, and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass.
    • You will be able to unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass with Crowns starting from the beginning of Season 2.

Grab the Skull Ops outfit by picking up the exclusive Season 2 Battle Pass package from the PlayStation Store.

Stay tuned next week for more details on when the Season 2 patch will be available in your region!

What time is the update gonna be live in Europe? 
  • Big_Trouble77Big_Trouble77 Reactions: 24Member
    At this point I am feeling thoroughly ripped off after having no option but to buy more crowns than the Battle Pass cost, knowing I will have to accumulate yet further wasted funds (in excess) if I decide to buy a third season Battle Pass in January.

The game glitches have got worse, some players seem to now be capable of being either transparent to collision detection for bullets, or conversely "tanked" where they take damage like a vehicle (metallic clanging and vehicle impact hit markers rather than yellow (armour) or red (flesh).

Particularly annoying glitches are shotgun users "flying" on exiting a vehicle and attacking quickly (i.e. appearing to jump scalar 20ft approx.) and players disappearing under the notional floor only to pop up out of nowhere and kill you.

Multiple shotgun resonances creating audio glitches, audio glitches between loading screens also make the overall experience one I have to break from more frequently than I would otherwise hope due to near painful auditory input through headphones.

In-game chat audio is diabolocal in comparison to Party chat.

My biggest objection is that I have had to hand over real money for fake currency I am never likely to ever spend.  I could give two f**ks about customisation, let me get fair kills and keep the records and I'll be a happy bunny, otherwise this is the last of my money you'll ever see....
    MechAArmAFennellLadmtindal88ns213
  • vhdustinvhdustin Reactions: 99Member ✭✭
    Big_Trouble77 said:

My biggest objection is that I have had to hand over real money for fake currency I am never likely to ever spend.

no, you did not
2»