PS4 Game Update: Battle Pass Season 2!

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
edited November 7 in Update Notes

All PS4 servers will be coming offline at the below times in each region to bring you Season 2 of the Battle Pass. The downtime for this update is estimated to take approximately 4 hours.

Battle Pass Season 2

The H1Z1 Battle Pass is back and bigger than before for Season 2! With 75 tiers of all-new rewards to unlock (including a few brand new reward types), there's never been a better time to parachute in and hit the ground running.

Here are all the ways you can grab the Premium Battle Pass, including a few special bonuses:

In-Game (available from the Battle Pass menu)

• Premium Battle Pass (750 Crowns)
  • Premium Battle Pass PLUS 25 Tiers Unlocked (4500 Crowns 2700 Crowns - Save 40%!)

PlayStation Store

• Premium Battle Pass PLUS Exclusive Skull Ops Outfit ($19.99/€19.99)

As before, there are also Free and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass that you'll automatically unlock upon logging in. If you're looking to get a head start on your new outfits, you can level up your Season 2 Battle Pass for 150 Crowns per tier.

Will you claim the Wasteland set and rise to the top of the leaderboards? Season 2 will be live until Tuesday, January 22, 2019.

Updates & Bug Fixes

• All player leaderboard stats will be reset at the beginning of Season 2.
    • Fixed an issue where some players would appear to see their leaderboard stats reset incorrectly.
    • Our team is continuing to investigate additional edge cases where leaderboard stats may appear incorrectly. If you catch this bug in action, please let us know more details on the Bug Reporting section of our official forums.
  • 10 new Daily Challenges have been added to the rotation.
  • Fixed an issue where the Combat Shotgun's item rarity was incorrectly displaying as Green rather than Purple.
  • Fixed an issue with emote animations.
Avanchels

Comments

• MajesticmalMajesticmal Reactions: 80Member ✭✭
    Well that's super underwhelming 
    hotdog2201FennellLad
  • hotdog2201hotdog2201 Reactions: 17Member
    Any news on a new weapon/s or any new vehicles?

You cant seriously make people wait over 3 months and only add SKINS, something which does not affect the game at all.

Was really hyped for this and was fully prepared to pay the money, but if we are only getting 4 skins after 3 months of waiting, for £15, then Im done.
    kosherjuicearv10
  • MianihansoloMianihansolo Reactions: 3Member

All PS4 servers will be coming offline at the below times in each region to bring you Season 2 of the Battle Pass. The downtime for this update is estimated to take approximately 2 hours.

Battle Pass Season 2

The H1Z1 Battle Pass is back and bigger than before for Season 2! With 75 tiers of all-new rewards to unlock (including a few brand new reward types), there's never been a better time to parachute in and hit the ground running.

Here are all the ways you can grab the Premium Battle Pass, including a few special bonuses:

In-Game (available from the Battle Pass menu)

• Premium Battle Pass (750 Crowns)
    • Premium Battle Pass PLUS 25 Tiers Unlocked (4350 Crowns 2700 Crowns - Save 38%!)

PlayStation Store

• Premium Battle Pass PLUS Exclusive Skull Ops Outfit ($19.99/€19.99)

As before, there are also Free and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass that you'll automatically unlock upon logging in. If you're looking to get a head start on your new outfits, you can level up your Season 2 Battle Pass for 150 Crowns per tier.

Will you claim the Wasteland set and rise to the top of the leaderboards? Season 2 will be live until Tuesday, January 22, 2019.

Updates & Bug Fixes

• All player leaderboard stats will be reset at the beginning of Season 2.
      • Fixed an issue where some players would appear to see their leaderboard stats reset incorrectly.
      • Our team is continuing to investigate additional edge cases where leaderboard stats may appear incorrectly. If you catch this bug in action, please let us know more details on the Bug Reporting section of our official forums.
    • 10 new Daily Challenges have been added to the rotation.
    • Fixed an issue where the Combat Shotgun's item rarity was incorrectly displaying as Green rather than Purple.
    • Fixed an issue with emote animations.

if you shoot in the third person the game becomes more beautiful

kosherjuice
  • kosherjuicekosherjuice Reactions: 4Member
    So not only are there no new guns, but combat shotguns are now in purple crates?! This sucks. Like this really really sucks lol
    1:35pm servers still down lol 
    ns213
    1:35pm servers still down lol better add something good after all this waiting 

Okay, really? over an hour after update was supposed to end and still nothing. Atleast give us a post explaing why, 20 mins late is okay but an hour 20? cmon 
    DarkKnight_1025
  • DarkKnight_1025DarkKnight_1025 Reactions: 33Member
    What is going on? It's been several hours and I still cannot get into the game. Please inform us as to why it is taking so long. I understand issues occur but keeping us in the dark is just a bad business idea imo 
    bruhhbruhh702
  • SlevinKelevraSlevinKelevra Reactions: 38Member
    Yea 3:04 EST and servers are still down? I looked forward to this after a hard days work, ready to put my hard earned money into the 2nd battlepass and I can't. Damn. 
  • LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
    Unfortunately the original post contained an incorrect time which was updated earlier this morning - apologies for any confusion this caused! NA server maintenance is wrapping up right now and servers are in the process of being unlocked. We appreciate your patience!
    SlevinKelevra
    Servers unlocked. You win this time, Toast 💪
    What about the battlepass that unlocks the skull ops outfit? Not seeing that in the PSstore or marketplace. 
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 14Member
    Really? Just turbo and horns? Ok thank you. Í just have the feeling that you can do better thinking about the great response we all as users have with this game. But thanks.
    ShadowAlpha27
  • LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 560Community admin
    What about the battlepass that unlocks the skull ops outfit? Not seeing that in the PSstore or marketplace. 
    Yup, I'm not seeing it on my end either, and my understanding was that it was meant to go live in the PlayStation Store at 12PM PT. I'm checking with our partner now to see why it might not be available quite yet!
    SlevinKelevra
    Please let me know asap. Thanks a lot, Lieutenant. 
    What's this version 1.53 for?
    Not sure yet but it may have to do with the battlepass+item bundle that was never released. At least I hope it is 😞