PS4 Game Update: Battle Pass Season 2!

Add a Reply
2Β»

Comments

• LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 590Member admin
    What's this version 1.53 for?
    Not sure yet but it may have to do with the battlepass+item bundle that was never released. At least I hope it is 😞
    Version 1.53 was a small hotfix to address an issue with the Season 2 Battle Pass screen that first pops up when you enter the game. We're still waiting to hear back from our partner Sony to find out why that bundle isn't available yet through their Store!
    Big_Trouble77
  • vhdustinvhdustin Reactions: 99Member ✭✭
    Not sure yet but it may have to do with the battlepass+item bundle that was never released. At least I hope it is 😞
    Version 1.53 was a small hotfix to address an issue with the Season 2 Battle Pass screen that first pops up when you enter the game. We're still waiting to hear back from our partner Sony to find out why that bundle isn't available yet through their Store!
    any word on the bundle with the skull ops outfit?
  • DJKAIJONESDJKAIJONES Reactions: 50Member ✭✭
    Rowen said:
    What is going on at daybreak? Has the focused shifted back to PC? Seems like they’re getting the bug fixes/ updates the people are asking for. I feel like there is a lack of support for ps4 at the moment while the devs are trying to revive the pc version. 

This game has so much potential to take over console. Black out might be modern but the pace is horrible compared to h1z1. We just need the updates/ bug fixes we the community have been asking for. You guys are simply not listening. We waitrd 3 months for 3 bug fixes that are not affecting the gameplay whatsoever.  Please tell me this is a joke. Nobody asked for smoke trails/ bubbles on vehicles. 
    the pc version is no longer being produced by day break 
    SlevinKelevra
  • briangandolfobriangandolfo Reactions: 2Member ✭
    Quiero saber porque dejo de funcionar mi aplicacion hoy juge lo mas bien se actualizo a 1.52 y de noche derrepente me dejo de funcionar y me marca como que tengo una version 1.53 no he podido entrar! Que tengo mal?
  • Big_Trouble77Big_Trouble77 Reactions: 24Member ✭

12:35 GMT and no PS store outfit bundle... If I buy a Premium Battle Pass how can I upgrade to the PS Store version later?  Or should I play for free until I can buy the PS Store version?  I don't want my initial progress to be wasted, want to play now.

LieutenantToast - what's the scoop?
  • SlevinKelevraSlevinKelevra Reactions: 43Member ✭

12:35 GMT and no PS store outfit bundle... If I buy a Premium Battle Pass how can I upgrade to the PS Store version later?  Or should I play for free until I can buy the PS Store version?  I don't want my initial progress to be wasted, want to play now.

Just keep playing and everything will auto unlock when you purchase the pass. Although im also a little annoyed about the pass not being released yet 
  • AzureLosAzureLos Reactions: 23Member ✭
    Well played making it cost 750, when the only options available are 500 or 1000.
    I was on the fence but this helped me decide against buying the pass. I'll... pass?
    MechAArmADOM_RFC
  • DarkKnight_1025DarkKnight_1025 Reactions: 39Member ✭
    Like many of you, this is all just one big disappointment. You had all that time and you Come up with this? Plus no performance fixes at all. Personally I feel ripped off. I'll gladly drop 1,000 crowns on a battle pass with no skins that I know is gonna run smooth. A battle pass where glitches don't get me killed and the audio lag doesn't make me go death. 

Also, what about new weapons?
    hotdog2201MechAArmABig_Trouble77
    Still no skull ops?
  • DarkKnight_1025DarkKnight_1025 Reactions: 39Member ✭
    Like many of you, this is all just one big disappointment. You had all that time and you Come up with this? Plus no performance fixes at all. Personally I feel ripped off. I'll gladly drop 1,000 crowns on a battle pass with no skins that I know is gonna run smooth. A battle pass where glitches don't get me killed and the audio lag doesn't make me go death. 

Also, what about new weapons?
    Deaf! Not death haha
    Lieutenant toast I know you're probably only an intermediary for the company and the consumer but anyway you can tell us why the Skull Ops outfit still isn't on the playstation store. Ill cave and buy it even though I already purchased a pass. It just sucks that im giving double money to a company who cant even be bothered to address their shortcomings with the launch of a battlepass like this. It isn't even DLC. And i can appreciate you only have so much info to share. But even just an ETA would suffice. 
    vhdustin said:
    any word on the bundle with the skull ops outfit?
    That's what toast is referring to in his last comment
  • HitMan173HitMan173 Reactions: 63Member ✭✭
    This game died for me. Really thought you guys were bringing some substantial updates but just some bug fixes? Nothing new? So many people asking for 3rd person view as a option, new weapons, new map, something new other than skins, but nope nothing. Thanks God for blackout. 
    hotdog2201

12:35 GMT and no PS store outfit bundle (UK)... If I buy a Premium Battle Pass how can I upgrade to the PS Store version later?  Or should I play for free until I can buy the PS Store version?  I don't want my initial progress to be wasted, I want to play now.

• gjp3333gjp3333 Reactions: 51Member ✭✭
    SKULL OPS!!  WHENN??
    I found it rather odd that they were planning on releasing a piece of downloadable DLC on a Wednesday. Clearly this is only speculation but I think tomorrow we may see the skull ops outfit (Tuesdays and Fridays usually being the standard release days for content) 

I'm honestly not sure if it was just a miscommunication or poor handling but not being told doesn't really help 😞
    A half an hour into the season pass' release a hotfix was added to make sure people could navigate the menu to buy the battlepass correctly (something to that effect)

And yet a piece of promised, exclusive DLC isn't released as promised, nor are the people (like me) who are excited and willing to shell out an extra 10 bucks for it given any explanation as to why. That could be the fault of Sony or Daybreak but either way, it doesn't speak highly on someones priorities. 

I won't post anymore in regards to the outfit because I'm ranting now and quite frankly, these people have enough to worry about without all of us screaming at them constantly. But such is the nature or business and if I'm willing to pay 10 bucks on a skin, I feel entitled to at least an explanation. 
    gjp3333

EXACTLY.  There are rumours that its because the PS Store only can be updated on certain days and when Season 2 went live is wasn't one of those days.  Which is actually embarrassing for them if that's the case

I'll get the Battle Pass for now and they better have the option to deduct the BP from the price of the Skull Ops afterwards or I wont buy it.

Either way , no communication on whats going on is just terrible for the die hards that are supporting the game

SlevinKelevra
    gjp3333 said:

EXACTLY.  There are rumours that its because the PS Store only can be updated on certain days and when Season 2 went live is wasn't one of those days.  Which is actually embarrassing for them if that's the case

I'll get the Battle Pass for now and they better have the option to deduct the BP from the price of the Skull Ops afterwards or I wont buy it.

Either way , no communication on whats going on is just terrible for the die hards that are supporting the game

it sucks because the people who represent/work for daybreak seem like good people. But again, it just seems off to not keep people posted when something goes so awry. 
    gjp3333

12:35 GMT and no PS store outfit bundle (UK)... If I buy a Premium Battle Pass how can I upgrade to the PS Store version later?  Or should I play for free until I can buy the PS Store version?  I don't want my initial progress to be wasted, I want to play now.

Also in this same situation!  WHAT IS GOING ON!??
    Yea I still bought the skull ops outfit despite already owning the battle pass and the poor handling of all this.

Daybreak should give us something or at least acknowledge what was clearly a botched launch. I know these things happen but it would be nice for someone to admit they did wrong. 
    Big_Trouble77
    Yea I still bought the skull ops outfit despite already owning the battle pass and the poor handling of all this.

Daybreak should give us something or at least acknowledge what was clearly a botched launch. I know these things happen but it would be nice for someone to admit they did wrong. 
    HOW DID YOU BUY THE SKULL OPS OUTFIT?!?!

I still cannot see it anywhere?

Also, so very, VERY sick of seeing my stats being reset.

HOW DID YOU BUY THE SKULL OPS OUTFIT?!?!

I still cannot see it anywhere?

Also, so very, VERY sick of seeing my stats being reset.
    Just go to the PlayStation store and search gor H1Z1. It should come up in the list that gets brought up 
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 30Member ✭
    Hi. My stats restarted to nothing in the leadeboard. Can you fix it? Thanks. i love you!
2Β»