PS4 Patch: November 15 (Version 1.54)

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 584Community admin

PS4 servers will be coming offline at the below times for each region for an estimated 2 hour maintenance:

Updates

• New players will now be matched with other new players of similar level when playing Solos.
  • The Battle Pass menu now shows your active XP Boost in the top left corner. 
  • Get ready to gobble! Starting this Friday, November 16, a special limited-time Turkey Hunt will be available in Arcade Mode with a new reward to match.

Turkey Hunt

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the correct amount of Battle Pass Medals for increasing their Season Level.
    • If you were missing any Battle Pass Medals due to this issue, the correct amount will be automatically added to your account during the downtime for your region.
Magwar

Comments

• smck23smck23 Reactions: 3Member
    Ouffff .bon en plus on va avoir de la difficulté a trouver des parties en solo. Plus la perte de la connexion .la baisse de fps.Jésus Christ sérieux voulez vous encore de nous .pourquoi vous n écouté pas la communauté. Réparé vos bug on croit encore en vous  ...
  • HIGHjakeLIFEHIGHjakeLIFE Reactions: 23Member
    Are you actually serious?? Late night solo PS4 EU servers are already at 45-50 players max! Noobs or good players were all waiting in the same lobby. Adding Skill Based Matchmaking is gonna ruin this game/wait-time . DO NOT ADD IT IN. H1Z1 has combat training for a reason! It's a hard game to master and alot of us spent months doing it. I'm never EVER spending another penny on this game. And it's sad to say I actually loved this game, played it every day since release. Each update is more and more of a joke. You guys didn't even add a combat Shotgun skin to season 2 battle bass, it's literally the most used gun in game and you just couldn't be bothered because it's not an easy port like ALL the Riot shotgun skins . PS4 DEV TEAM thanks for the waste of time 
    EddyReyApfellinge
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 14Member
    Hey i really really love this game. Please dont make December 7th my last day playing it. Please! i love you. And please fix the leaderboard. My stats are all reset AGAIN. And thank you for the good times. I think we can be together if you listen and things get better.
    fearjballer
  • Tickle72Tickle72 Reactions: 31Member
    edited November 15
    Nvm
  • SlevinKelevraSlevinKelevra Reactions: 43Member
    I have to kind of agree with the skill based matchmaking. Your skill will place you with other skillful players once you get toward the center of the circle. The rest of the time spent will be other lower skilled players dying and hopefully learning from their mistakes. 

My tier was upped from 10 to 28. That was a lot of missing medals. 
    RuTHoX
  • MurderHoodieMurderHoodie Reactions: 4Member
    Welp, looks like skilled players are going to average 1 kill per round.
    dockerz1989
  • dockerz1989dockerz1989 Reactions: 12Member
    Is there any chance you can look at the lag in 5s, every time two full teams meet it's impossible to get shots onto players , it's not worth the battle and we end up avoiding big fights. 

Also can you look into if a player gets over 50% of the assist surely he or she should have the kill? 99.6% of a assist isn't fair on a player who put so much effort into getting a kill but gets the assist,  I managed at least 10 assist in 1 game due to team players getting the finish with Bout 4/5 % of a kill 

• SlevinKelevraSlevinKelevra Reactions: 43Member

Also can you look into if a player gets over 50% of the assist surely he or she should have the kill? 99.6% of a assist isn't fair on a player who put so much effort into getting a kill but gets the assist,  I managed at least 10 assist in 1 game due to team players getting the finish with Bout 4/5 % of a kill 

Lol what? Ones inability to finish what they started isn't the developers fault. It's yours.

Get in there and get your kills. I have no issues nor have I ever had any issues with being able to secure my kills. If you're getting 10 assists in a game, you're doing somethong wrong. 

• RuTHoXRuTHoX Reactions: 7Member

Updates
    • New players will now be matched with other new players of similar level when playing Solos.

Is it just me or the "new" way of matching SOLOs is NOT fun?  I was usually not too bad, I could often reach top 20...  Now, with this new "fix", I can hardly make it through the 1st encounter?

I spend most of my time "loading", "waiting in the waiting area", "parachuting" and "looking to gather basic stuff".. than I die, and I start over...  I did a 7 kills (my highest score) once..  now I don't think I killed more than 3...  Reached top 10 once, by hiding the whole match...

There is ALREADY a "Combat Training" zone?  Why making it "twice" to help in SOLOs ?  Why not creating an arena, lets say based on the combat training map, with 30 players called "NEWBIE ARENA", that doesnt count in anything whatsoever, but if you'd like, you can practice there?

Or the opposite?  Creating another SOLO, lets say "SOLO Expert" that will be for those who wants more challenge?  Better XP or something?

Now, even with the leaderboard, it means that some of the kills / wins are made with "newbies" and it is mixed with the "regular" one?

And if I want to show the game to a friend, there is NO WAY he will survive and like that game??

My g/f even asked me yesterday why I was playing a game that makes me so annoyed and frustrated...  I mean, when I started (3 weeks ago), I was dying quite fast..  I practice, did some combat training, played played played..  and 4 or 5 times I finished 2nd...  Now, when I reach 40-50, I am "happy" ??

I think they tried to "fix" something that didnt need a fix..

Is it just me?  Just wondering..

Thank you..

PS.  Thanks for all the fun :) and the good work..
    bigshotbomb1EddyRey
  • RuTHoXRuTHoX Reactions: 7Member
    Yeah.. just played 7 games in a row, within 45 mins...

DEATH : 7 times
    KILLS : 0

Going to eat, waiting for the turkey mode to happen..
  • bigshotbomb1bigshotbomb1 Reactions: 28Member
    Same 
    RuTHoX
  • dockerz1989dockerz1989 Reactions: 12Member
    It's not that atall , been plenty of times iv been winning a one on one and a team mate Just clips them from a distance to get the kill, say what you want but it's unfair on a player who puts the effort in
  • wilfrea1216wilfrea1216 Reactions: 28Member
    edited November 17
    RuTHoX said:

Updates

Is it just me or the "new" way of matching SOLOs is NOT fun?  I was usually not too bad, I could often reach top 20...  Now, with this new "fix", I can hardly make it through the 1st encounter?

I spend most of my time "loading", "waiting in the waiting area", "parachuting" and "looking to gather basic stuff".. than I die, and I start over...  I did a 7 kills (my highest score) once..  now I don't think I killed more than 3...  Reached top 10 once, by hiding the whole match...

There is ALREADY a "Combat Training" zone?  Why making it "twice" to help in SOLOs ?  Why not creating an arena, lets say based on the combat training map, with 30 players called "NEWBIE ARENA", that doesnt count in anything whatsoever, but if you'd like, you can practice there?

Or the opposite?  Creating another SOLO, lets say "SOLO Expert" that will be for those who wants more challenge?  Better XP or something?

Now, even with the leaderboard, it means that some of the kills / wins are made with "newbies" and it is mixed with the "regular" one?

And if I want to show the game to a friend, there is NO WAY he will survive and like that game??

My g/f even asked me yesterday why I was playing a game that makes me so annoyed and frustrated...  I mean, when I started (3 weeks ago), I was dying quite fast..  I practice, did some combat training, played played played..  and 4 or 5 times I finished 2nd...  Now, when I reach 40-50, I am "happy" ??

I think they tried to "fix" something that didnt need a fix..

Is it just me?  Just wondering..

Thank you..

PS.  Thanks for all the fun :) and the good work..
    i thought this way to bruh, this is the thing, just like the new players are having trouble when dropped in a game lobby with people like us, WE are having some trouble now after the update because (assuming you are a decently high season level) we are being put with more skilled players like us, while this can be a pain it will make us better. trust me i know what u mean 100 percent, ever since the update i feel like we drop from the parachute faster, more chance to land near someone and gun fights are a lot equal/harder because im now only facing good h1z1 players like myself. just like we expect the newbies to get better by just playing people like us, we WILL get better if we keep struggling and mop the floor with people who have skills like us. combat trainig is dope, but its still not the real thing. in combat training people are a little more reckless given they know they are going to respond, but in actual battle, players will tend to strategize their way through or out of a gun fight cause death equals game over.. i uderstand your frustrations though, im trying to take this update with a grain of salt, but its not like you imagined the difficulty, no its definitly gotten more competitive and hard, we just gotta keep getting into gun battles for that experience and we will get better. 
    bigshotbomb1Magwar