PS4 Patch: December 13 (Version 1.60)

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 590Member admin
edited December 2018 in Update Notes

All PS4 servers will be coming offline at 6:00AM PST / 3:00PM CET on Thursday, December 13 for an approximate 2-hour maintenance to bring you the latest patch. 

Updates

• The Slay Ride Crate is now available! Jingle all the way to victory with jolly new outfits, weapons, and vehicle skins. Complete your Nutcracker collection, or unwrap fresh festive looks for your KH43 and CNQ09 - you can preview all the new items directly in-game.
  • All Premium Battle Pass owners will receive 5 Slay Ride Crates FREE upon logging in after this update!
  • Keep an eye on the Message of the Day this weekend for a new survey - we're looking for your feedback on the latest gameplay updates.
MagwarStepteazy

Comments

• FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 317Member ✭✭✭
    Wow the crossbow still has it's EMP effect that no one asked for just like yoir srupid horns and turbos. After all its only ruining your game but let's be honest, daybreak know how to ruin a game.
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 30Member
    Are you going to fix the problem with the M40? It just desapears. Love you.
    crunch9876
  • Spiritus_AquilaeSpiritus_Aquilae Reactions: 37Member
    I agree with u about the horns and turbos but the emp crossbow bolt is a welcomed edition as far as my opinion goes.
    Emp crossbow is welcome. But it would be better if there were 2 diferent crossbows. Love you please fix the M40 bug
    Spiritus_AquilaeEnVeL
  • Spiritus_AquilaeSpiritus_Aquilae Reactions: 37Member
    Love the new gingerbread ARV...Only on one side of the ARV the writing gingerbread is spelt backwards LOL. Is it supposed to be like that?
    MagwarEnVeL
  • vhdustinvhdustin Reactions: 99Member ✭✭
    Wow the crossbow still has it's EMP effect that no one asked for just like yoir srupid horns and turbos. After all its only ruining your game but let's be honest, daybreak know how to ruin a game.
    your constant negative posts do not help anything.
    Cole_MacGraftcrunch9876
  • Cole_MacGraftCole_MacGraft Reactions: 212Member ✭✭✭
    vhdustin said:
    your constant negative posts do not help anything.
    i agree but when you really wanna see something you care about do well and no one is listening it becomes frustrating. it's like telling a sibling something is a bad idea multiple times and they do it anyway. 

I well say it does seem like daybreak is trying we asked for combat nerf they don't nerf it but up its rarity. we ask for more outfits they do it but they suck or are behind a paywall ( don't get me started on that Halloween event). So its like they hear half of what we say but when they put out the stuff they put that daybreak charm on it. which means they find some way to mess it up.
    vhdustinR1ZB0X
  • MagwarMagwar Reactions: 62Member ✭✭

All PS4 servers will be coming offline at 6:00AM PST / 3:00PM CET on Thursday, December 13 for an approximate 2-hour maintenance to bring you the latest patch. 

Updates

• The Slay Ride Crate is now available! Jingle all the way to victory with jolly new outfits, weapons, and vehicle skins. Complete your Nutcracker collection, or unwrap fresh festive looks for your KH43 and CNQ09 - you can preview all the new items directly in-game.
    • All Battle Pass owners will receive 5 Slay Ride Crates FREE upon logging in after this update!
    • Keep an eye on the Message of the Day this weekend for a new survey - we're looking for your feedback on the latest gameplay updates.
    Now version 1.61 just update again what happen???? 
    LegendBeardcrunch9876
  • crunch9876crunch9876 Reactions: 12Member
    o  

FennellLad you keep showing how out of touch you are. The horns and exhaust trails where added because people in the old survey voted for them. 

why be so toxic.... people like you ruin the game. NOT DAYBREAK, PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

I'm loving the game in its current form and ive been playing since day one. There are some glitches that need to be fixed but no where near as during the beta launch. People rage no matter what they add, and if they dont add anything people still rage, hummer rage, desert eagle rage, free halloween event rage. Every item that comes out people rage but im pretty sure its the vocal minority crying while the silent majority 

My opinion for daybreak leave the crossbow as it is, if enough people complain maybe move it to purple but it was useless before and know it has a use.
    daybreak didnt ruin planetside that was and is a great game, daybreak hasnt ruined this game its still fun to play and better than day one.
    EnVeLMagwarIAM420
    Crunch9876 Naaa. You know and the majority knows that they can and could done better. And i love this game A LOT. Im crazy about it. But í can see through that. 
    Cole_MacGraft
  • jonogunnjonogunn Reactions: 30Member
    I love the EMP crossbow. Really adds a new dimension to the game and let’s face it. Cars are still way too prominent in this game compared to other BR games
    MagwarAscens1onTheBeastGamers33garbagepriest
  • ShyguyShyguy Reactions: 2Member
    o  

FennellLad you keep showing how out of touch you are. The horns and exhaust trails where added because people in the old survey voted for them. 

why be so toxic.... people like you ruin the game. NOT DAYBREAK, PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

I'm loving the game in its current form and ive been playing since day one. There are some glitches that need to be fixed but no where near as during the beta launch. People rage no matter what they add, and if they dont add anything people still rage, hummer rage, desert eagle rage, free halloween event rage. Every item that comes out people rage but im pretty sure its the vocal minority crying while the silent majority 

My opinion for daybreak leave the crossbow as it is, if enough people complain maybe move it to purple but it was useless before and know it has a use.
    daybreak didnt ruin planetside that was and is a great game, daybreak hasnt ruined this game its still fun to play and better than day one.
    I agree and disagree with you daybreak has definitely ruined their games before they ran PC H1 to the ground. I like the current update but don’t attack someone cause they don’t feel the same way you do!! You called him toxic but attack him directly is toxic af.how do u know he didn’t take the survey maybe he voted no on the survey. Everyone is allowed to express their opinions. It’s TOXIC People like YOU who ruin this game 
    Shyguy, now you are te toXic one calling crunch9876 toXic. And now is toxic people like me who ruin this game because now i call you toxic. Come on. Realy, i dont like fornite at all but if you check that game, you will see for sure that h1 can do better things, they are just not listening. Love this game anyway but i can see through that love. H1z1 you can do better things LOVE YOU ALL.
  • FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 317Member ✭✭✭
    Any chance of an update on the ranked system? Even a confirmation that you even ment to add ranked in. Th3 devs have said multiple times that they planned to move the reset boards to the main menu so they would be available to all. They have said on the fprt D stream that they had planned to do that before discussing ranked.
  • juniorjunior Reactions: 2Member
    Gostaria de colocar a minha opinião ee d muitos jogadores BR, que existe uma opinião que seria interessante para muitos, que se for possível acrescentar mapas para melhor desenvolvimento do jogo ( estao migrando do H1Z1 para PUBG ) por falta de mapas e melhor diversidade de armas e equipamentos.
    Obrigado
  • UneasYYUneasYY Reactions: 16Member

• Blackryn0Blackryn0 Reactions: 14Member
    The EMP crossbows are fine. Leave them in.
    RuTHoXgarbagepriest
  • StepteazyStepteazy Reactions: 2Member
    Nice
  • gazzamkgazzamk Reactions: 6Member
    Only thing that needs to change is the ranked system. You build a good score then it resets for no reason. No matter what gun update they make it's part of the game to adjust. It's the same for everyone after all.
  • dockerz1989dockerz1989 Reactions: 54Member ✭✭
    I don't get to play everyday but I get on the leaderboards,  to be reset after the grind is painful
    RuTHoX