PS4 Update: Nutcrack Attack!

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 590Member admin

All PS4 servers will be coming offline at the below times in each region for an approximate 2-hour maintenance to bring you the latest update:

NEW Arcade Mode - Nutcrack Attack!

Nutcrack Attack

Soldiers at the ready! Grab your rifle and drop into Nutcrack Attack, a NEW Arcade Mode only available during the holidays. In this Solo mode, everyone starts off with a Nutcracker helmet and only certain handguns and scoped weapons are available. PLUS, place in the Top 3 during a Nutcrack Attack match to earn the below gifts each day (they're yours to keep and use in any mode!):

• December 21 - Jolly Nutcracker Helmet
  • December 22 - Jubilant Nutcracker Helmet
  • December 23 - Serious Nutcracker Helmet
  • December 24 - Greedy Nutcracker Helmet
  • December 25 - Loving Nutcracker Helmet
  • December 26 - Gingerbread ARV

Nutcrack Attack is available in Arcade Mode during the below times in each region:

• NA Arcade Mode: 12AM PST on Friday, December 21 through 11:59PM PST on Wednesday, December 26
  • EU Arcade Mode: 12AM CET on Friday, December 21 through 11:59PM CET on Wednesday, December 26

Holiday Challenge

In addition to earning a new helmet each day, you can also score yourself the NEW Slay Ride Crate! Play 10 matches in ANY mode, and you'll earn a Common Slay Ride Crate for each day during the Challenge. You can score one (1) Crate per day for a total of six (6) Crates maximum from December 21 - December 26.

MagwarSpiritus_Aquilae

Comments

• FennellLadFennellLad Reactions: 317Member ✭✭✭
    A chance to earn the greedy nutcracker for free.... buzzing. Asp any update as to how we get the Xmas hat? 
    Magwar
  • HalleckssHalleckss Reactions: 108Member ✭✭✭
    I'm away from my PS4 during holidays ... between 21 (4am) and 26 (23pm) ... I'm done. But still cool.
  • vhdustinvhdustin Reactions: 99Member ✭✭
    this will be fun!
    Magwar
  • LegendBeardLegendBeard Reactions: 31Member
    Nice for the people who payed for the helmets.... 
    MrJFouch
  • MagwarMagwar Reactions: 62Member ✭✭
    🤘🏻Wow this is a motivation to even play more any mode. Thanks for the in arcade mode gifts KEEP IT UP PS4 H1Z1 DEVS. 🎅👍🏻
  • Spiritus_AquilaeSpiritus_Aquilae Reactions: 37Member
    Only want the ARV, don't really care for the helmets. Still should be fun :)
  • TheBeastGamers33TheBeastGamers33 Reactions: 12Member
    Looking forward to get something from those crates
  • gjp3333gjp3333 Reactions: 51Member ✭✭
    what are the guns for the new mode?
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 30Member
    Cool. Love you.
  • AlphaBravoAlphaBravo Reactions: 250Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Nice for the people who payed for the helmets.... 
    I am actually for this kind of system. Early adopters pay by choice and then same items trickle down to the rest of playerbase who work hard for the items and keep the servers busy. You also have that crowd who wait for discounts so with all this in mind, this is the way it should be for free games.

One of the main issues here is that stuff like chaos or other themed crates should start appearing in the market place for purchase with skull points. Thats my one complaint on this.

Cole_MacGraftMagwar
  • dockerz1989dockerz1989 Reactions: 54Member ✭✭
    I agree market place needs updates 
    Magwar
  • IAM420IAM420 Reactions: 51Member ✭✭
    It's not working. The arcade mode doesn't credit the helmet. Please fix that and give me my nutcracker helmet.
    Cole_MacGraft
    IAM420 said:
    It's not working. The arcade mode doesn't credit the helmet. Please fix that and give me my nutcracker helmet.
    Hey troll look for the times lol
  • splashdemquntssplashdemqunts Reactions: 5Member
    same issue not receiving my helmets or crates either
    IAM420Cole_MacGraft
  • IAM420IAM420 Reactions: 51Member ✭✭
    Magwar said:
    IAM420 said:
    Hey troll look for the times lol
    Hey genius google time zones lol
    FennellLadCole_MacGraft
  • Cole_MacGraftCole_MacGraft Reactions: 212Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    the same issue won and no helmet I came on to see if I was the only one. todays helmet is the only one I wanted and that mess was a grind with all the camping and ppl just trying to stay alive til top 3. I really don't wanna play this mode again so just fix it so i get my helmet plz 

Edit: Came in 2nd to a camper/teaming duo like 40 mins after posting this and didn't get a helmet for that match either. all I got was triggered I died to a camping/teaming duo
    Magwar
  • HvideKaninHvideKanin Reactions: 53Member ✭✭
    What's in the common slay ride crates? Just Christmas stuff or also stuff you'd usually get in victory crates?
  • Cole_MacGraftCole_MacGraft Reactions: 212Member ✭✭✭
    What's in the common slay ride crates? Just Christmas stuff or also stuff you'd usually get in victory crates?
    @HvideKanin
     pretty much every common item in the crate. so the DE skin, the scarf, combat skin, gloves, glasses, atv skin, marauder skin, with a small chance of getting something better.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong 
    HvideKaninMagwar
    @HvideKanin
     pretty much every common item in the crate. so the DE skin, the scarf, combat skin, gloves, glasses, atv skin, marauder skin, with a small chance of getting something better.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong 
    Oh ok. Slay ride crates are an actual type of crates. I thought they were just trying to be being cute by calling normal crates that 😂
    So just Christmas stuff. Bleh. I thought it's be a shortcut to getting some victory crates, I so rarely get any of those by conventional methods.
    the same issue won and no helmet I came on to see if I was the only one. todays helmet is the only one I wanted and that mess was a grind with all the camping and ppl just trying to stay alive til top 3. I really don't wanna play this mode again so just fix it so i get my helmet plz 

Edit: Came in 2nd to a camper/teaming duo like 40 mins after posting this and didn't get a helmet for that match either. all I got was triggered I died to a camping/teaming duo
    Brueder im so p.iss to of this teaming campers inform and report them. If you had evidence upload to yt and share it in the other part of the forum. 

https://forums.h1z1.com/discussion/comment/7992
  • TKGriffithsTKGriffiths Reactions: 11Member
    2nd day, there's no nutcrack daily challenge? All I have is the crossed out circle where it should be.

Please fix it because the time available to do these challenges is already unrealistically low. Minimum 10 games in a day (~3 hours) isn't realistic for people with normal lives.
    2nd day, there's no nutcrack daily challenge? All I have is the crossed out circle where it should be.

Please fix it because the time available to do these challenges is already unrealistically low. Minimum 10 games in a day (~3 hours) isn't realistic for people with normal lives.
    same here. the challenge didn't open but arcade mode is still available. i don't want to try if it won't count.
    looks like it's up and running now
    Still no event challenge for me. This is so disappointing, because until it's there I feel I'd be wasting gaming time playing normal matches that won't count towards the 10 needed for a slay crate.
  • AlphaBravoAlphaBravo Reactions: 250Member ✭✭✭
    I dont bother with these events. I made an exception for halloween because of the bat trench coat. Even then it was such a chore because of the dark setting. Nothing beats standard solo, duo fives match. Another reason im not a fan of these themed events is that these updates affect main modes. I played yesterday and like half the map didnt have any military crates in usual places.
    I dont bother with these events. I made an exception for halloween because of the bat trench coat. Even then it was such a chore because of the dark setting. Nothing beats standard solo, duo fives match. Another reason im not a fan of these themed events is that these updates affect main modes. I played yesterday and like half the map didnt have any military crates in usual places.
    I feel the same. I don't play any mode or event I don't enjoy, just to grind my way to an item. 
    Don't you guys end up bored instead of enjoying playing the game?
    edited December 2018
    I don't really care about appearence customization items or the arcade mode itself. I'm mainly interested in the crate you get for playing even 10 non-arcade matches. More events that cover the normal modes would be ideal.

I didn't really enjoy this arcade mode, it encourages camping. Not just with the top 3 reward system, but the selection of weapons heavily punishes those who move around in the open.

Also I think arcade matches should count just like a solo match towards the normal challenges as well. It's annoying playing arcade because you know you're not progressing the daily challenges.
    HvideKaninAlphaBravo
    I still like the concept of temporary event modes. This one just doesn't appeal to me, so I don't see a reason to play it just for customization items.
    Snipers and Shottys was pretty fun. It would probably be even better now with the nerfed shotguns and fall damage from high speed vehicles.

• ahs22226ahs22226 Reactions: 2Member
    hello guys I don’t know why riot shudgun has all this damage make it gold weapon better really every one in this game use only shudgun just one shot I’m dead and why crossbow has EMP effect that make ppl with shudgun happier you must change the name of this game to shudgun game and there is also onther problem so many time I saw 2 friends play together in solo mode thank you 
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 30Member
    ahs22226 said:
    hello guys I don’t know why riot shudgun has all this damage make it gold weapon better really every one in this game use only shudgun just one shot I’m dead and why crossbow has EMP effect that make ppl with shudgun happier you must change the name of this game to shudgun game and there is also onther problem so many time I saw 2 friends play together in solo mode thank you 
    Easy brother. Play PUBG.