PS4 Update: Nutcrack Attack!

Add a Reply
2»

Comments

• HvideKaninHvideKanin Reactions: 53Member ✭✭
    ahs22226 said:
    hello guys I don’t know why riot shudgun has all this damage make it gold weapon better really every one in this game use only shudgun just one shot I’m dead and why crossbow has EMP effect that make ppl with shudgun happier you must change the name of this game to shudgun game and there is also onther problem so many time I saw 2 friends play together in solo mode thank you 
    The rebalancing of the shotguns is close to perfect. Much, much harder to get one shot kills. 
    The addition of EMP to the crossbow is probably the best thing that has happened for the game since team damage was disabled.  
  • ahs22226ahs22226 Reactions: 2Member
    EddyRey said:
    ahs22226 said:
    hello guys I don’t know why riot shudgun has all this damage make it gold weapon better really every one in this game use only shudgun just one shot I’m dead and why crossbow has EMP effect that make ppl with shudgun happier you must change the name of this game to shudgun game and there is also onther problem so many time I saw 2 friends play together in solo mode thank you 
    Easy brother. Play PUBG.
    Well my friend I am thinking about changing to pubg but the only problem is the graphics 
    ahs22226 said:
    The rebalancing of the shotguns is close to perfect. Much, much harder to get one shot kills. 
    The addition of EMP to the crossbow is probably the best thing that has happened for the game since team damage was disabled.  
    Look I play this game and I love it 90% percent of player only know how to use shotguns so many time I kill ppl they use only shotgun while they have KH or CN Q or any purple gold weapon. The reason everyone know why 
    @ahs22226
    90 percent only know how to use shotguns? Are you sure that's the number your want to stick with? Because that is just not true. 
    Besides, if you so many times kill people using shotguns, who have purple weapons in their inventory, it only proves my point. The shotguns have been rebalanced well enough. People who still think they can get easy kills with them end up dead. 
  • EddyReyEddyRey Reactions: 30Member
    ahs22226 said:
    EddyRey said:
    ahs22226 said:
    Easy brother. Play PUBG.
    Well my friend I am thinking about changing to pubg but the only problem is the graphics 
    Graphics are not a problem. Bugs on h1 are bigger. I mean i love both games. But its true. H1 is a shotgun game and PUBG just has ALL you want. 4 maps 20 milion weapons lol. You can even loot the clothes. If you play pubg or both. Trust me you are going to become a beast on h1z1 with or without shotgun
    @ahs22226
    90 percent only know how to use shotguns? Are you sure that's the number your want to stick with? Because that is just not true. 
    Besides, if you so many times kill people using shotguns, who have purple weapons in their inventory, it only proves my point. The shotguns have been rebalanced well enough. People who still think they can get easy kills with them end up dead. 
    EddyRey said:
    ahs22226 said:
    EddyRey said:
    ahs22226 said:
    Easy brother. Play PUBG.
    Graphics are not a problem. Bugs on h1 are bigger. I mean i love both games. But its true. H1 is a shotgun game and PUBG just has ALL you want. 4 maps 20 milion weapons lol. You can even loot the clothes. If you play pubg or both. Trust me you are going to become a beast on h1z1 with or without shotgun
    Thank you both I’m gonna try pubg by myself and see which better happy new year
    ahs22226 said:
    @ahs22226
    EddyRey said:
    ahs22226 said:
    EddyRey said:
    ahs22226 said:
    Easy brother. Play PUBG.
    Thank you both I’m gonna try pubg by myself and see which better happy new year
    Happy New Year to you as well. 
2»