Riot Shotgun Is Over Powered

Add a Reply
MrCGMMrCGM Reactions: 10Member
Riot shotgun is way to over powered. Needs nerfing ASAP.

75 armour and 100 health goes in 2 shots from this weapon. Who balances the weapons on this game? They need sacking as they don't know what they're doing with the guns.
This game is not fun with this weapon being sooooooooooooo over powered.

As I'm writing this one of my team just got 100 mph drove on and shot with a combat in the back, the opposing team then nearly killed other players.

Nerf Needed.

Bet the devs don't play their own game because then they would understand where players are coming from

Comments

• MrJFouchMrJFouch Reactions: 54Member ✭✭
    I'm confused. Are we talking about the Riot or the Combat shotgun?
  • MrCGMMrCGM Reactions: 10Member
    The riot shotgun.

Got shot twice with it and it took 75 armour and 100 health off me. I was dead.

It's to over powered and needs nerfing.
  • Cole_MacGraftCole_MacGraft Reactions: 212Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    o lord don't start with this now. the combat was crazy op and needed work but the riot has been fine from day one don't start this ffs.

@MrCGM
     if you don't know riots can two tap at close range first tap takes away armor second time takes away life
    ExpazzTheDrizzle22
    Died again by a riot shotgun
    PUBG is out now so might be time to get away from h1z1 home of the over powered shotguns
    Got drove up on in a car and riot shotgun killed for another go. Sucks to play this game :(
  • IAM420IAM420 Reactions: 51Member ✭✭
    MrCGM said:
    Got drove up on in a car and riot shotgun killed for another go. Sucks to play this game :(
    Nope that's exactly how it should be. The riot shotgun is fine how it is. The riot needs a buff since it got useless now. Makes two purple guns with the desert eagle that nobody picks up.
    AlphaBravoTheDrizzle22J4YCEEE
  • ExpazzExpazz Reactions: 52Member ✭✭
    lol what on earth do you think happens when hit at close range with a shotgun? 

PUBG is a two shot kill, or one shot with headshot. 

It's fine as it is. Just get better at dealing with close quarter situations i.e. hit your first shotgun hit then finish with hellfire. 
    IAM420J4YCEEE
    Expazz said:
    lol what on earth do you think happens when hit at close range with a shotgun? 

PUBG is a two shot kill, or one shot with headshot. 

It's fine as it is. Just get better at dealing with close quarter situations i.e. hit your first shotgun hit then finish with hellfire. 
    Does this look like we're playing an amazing game like pubg? No.... Exactly we're playing a cheap knock.
    Just gone on solo. as soon as I'm in the game there is already a game trying to chase me on foot with a riot shotgun. shoots me once at a distance and takes more than 50% of my health off me.
    I had to drive away just to survive. Tried to shoot him with a hellfire. He stood there and survived it.

I just closed application at that point. Daybreak games are so bad at making games and then ignoring players.
  • charliecharlie Reactions: 12Member
    every death is by riot or combat....if i see two players ,, i kill the shotgun user first,, i hide every combat shotgun i find and i teebag every shotgun player i kill.................
  • HalleckssHalleckss Reactions: 108Member ✭✭✭
    The riot and the combat are fine now.
    Stop complaining a little :/
    Improve your gameplay, try to stay in long range with a best AR15 accuracy and it will be fine.
    (don t take it badly)
    AlphaBravo
    3rd game in a row killed by a riot shotgun user who drove 100mph into me.
    omg again killed by a riot shotgun. Isn't it nerf time?
    HalleckssChodBoy
  • HvideKaninHvideKanin Reactions: 53Member ✭✭
    Stop it already. The shotguns have been adjusted enough. Both spread and damage have been tweaked. Fall damage from high speed vehicles have made the kamikaze tactic easy less useful. 
    Shotguns are supposed to be a powerful close quarter weapon. You can't nerf it to a point where it's less effective at close range than a sub machinegun. 
    I hate the shotgun and avoid close combat as much as possible. Others look for close combat because they're good with a shotgun. 
    I suggest keeping your distance and if possible back away from shotguns. You don't need much distance before a hellfire will beat a shotgun if you have decent aim.
    I was close to quitting in H1Z1 because I had so many rounds end in bitter disappointment when someone jumped out of a speeding vehicle and shotgunned me. The nerfing hit the sweet spot. I'll still get killed if a player gets real close and lands the first two shots, but any more than that, the better spread and faster ads of the hellfire puts them down.
    HalleckssAlphaBravoLegendBeardJ4YCEEE
  • 2High_2Die2High_2Die Reactions: 33Member
    How how did pub G work out for you lol was it as amazing as you thought
    MrCGM said:
    omg again killed by a riot shotgun. Isn't it nerf time?
    You should just go to PUBG, this game is clearly not for you

HalleckssTheDrizzle22
  • RnG_FelonRnG_Felon Reactions: 15Member
    You can tell who plays this game and who doesn’t, if you’re someone who says the Combat Shotgun is OP you play a lot and if you say the Riot Shotgun is OP your shotgun skills need work. Mind you I’m also saying this game DOES have a lot of problems
    TheDrizzle22
    RnG_Felon said:
    You can tell who plays this game and who doesn’t, if you’re someone who says the Combat Shotgun is OP you play a lot and if you say the Riot Shotgun is OP your shotgun skills need work. Mind you I’m also saying this game DOES have a lot of problems
    Well said. 
    I think the combat is getting there though, doesn't need much nerfing to be acceptable. 
  • 2High_2Die2High_2Die Reactions: 33Member
    The gas Grenades are overpowered omg I just want to camp indoors but now I have to go outside and fight... its broken. And someone flashbanged me one time and I couldn’t not see, how do you expect us to fight if we can’t see broken broken broken  :'(
    HvideKaninAlphaBravo
  • AlphaBravoAlphaBravo Reactions: 250Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    Sorry but a lot of these complaints about shotgun and now gas grenades and flashbangs are indications of a players inexperience and lack of understanding of the art of combat fps. I consider myself a vocal critic of h1z1 issues (framerates,server) but to say that certain tactical mechanics are broken or OP is almost ridiculous. To gas or flashbang a house with potential camper with shotgun is a high level maneuver. Also to use a flashbang takes decent level of skill because it effective radius is quite small. Actually starting to wonder if some of these posters are trolling now...
    TheDrizzle22
  • Cole_MacGraftCole_MacGraft Reactions: 212Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    i thought the gas nade thing was him making a joke
    Sorry but a lot of these complaints about shotgun and now gas grenades and flashbangs are indications of a players inexperience and lack of understanding of the art of combat fps. I consider myself a vocal critic of h1z1 issues (framerates,server) but to say that certain tactical mechanics are broken or OP is almost ridiculous. To gas or flashbang a house with potential camper with shotgun is a high level maneuver. Also to use a flashbang takes decent level of skill because it effective radius is quite small. Actually starting to wonder if some of these posters are trolling now...
    I think that one was sarcastic for sure. 
    TheDrizzle22
  • AlphaBravoAlphaBravo Reactions: 250Member ✭✭✭

Whoops. I didnt read properly. I thinking defending certain aspects of gameplay have become a reflex now lol. But the point about whether an issue is about gameplay mechanics or a person inexperience is quite important.
    HvideKanin
  • LegendBeardLegendBeard Reactions: 31Member
    Combat Shotgun is overpowered? Kappa

I AM IN DISGUST!

Whoops. I didnt read properly. I thinking defending certain aspects of gameplay have become a reflex now lol. But the point about whether an issue is about gameplay mechanics or a person inexperience is quite important.
    I completely agree. I think that was the point of the sarcasm as well. It's easy to consider something OP, if you don't know how to counter it.
    And nowhere is that more obvious than with the shotguns in this game. 
    AlphaBravo

I honestly don't see the issue here. I see two guys fire something like 16 shots to kill 5 guys at point blank range. That doesn't seem OP to me. 
    But maybe that was your point, I don't know what kappa means ☺️
  • LegendBeardLegendBeard Reactions: 31Member

I honestly don't see the issue here. I see two guys fire something like 16 shots to kill 5 guys at point blank range. That doesn't seem OP to me. 
    But maybe that was your point, I don't know what kappa means ☺️
    No I am Completly fine with all the shotguns but I think noobs like in my Clip are whining and thinking it is OP. :D
    HvideKaninRuTHoXTheDrizzle22