A Message From Jace Hall

Add a Reply

Comments

• ElectricElectric Reactions: 16Member
    Thanks for the info.
    BinsweedPsiCoWBeveyJaceHall
  • GurliTyskGurliTysk Reactions: 42Member
    "I believe that H1Z1 PC total ecosystem can slowly but surely and uniquely become something like the "Counter Strike" of the Battle Royale Genre. It's an exciting thought."

As long as you also remember to implement spray patterns like in counter strike while you are looking at one of the best shooting franchises then I am happy.
    PsiCoWdNStreeeetJaceHallJoheyGames
  • dNStreeeetdNStreeeet Reactions: 97Member ✭✭
    I believe that the game belongs to the community first and foremost, and that development's job is to deliver what the community wants first, before anything else.

Reading that and all these past tweets on twitter and reddit etc!!!! Lets goooo! Cheaters days are numbered. H1z1 going back to originality!  H1z1 not trying to compete with PUBG and Fortnite! WOW I am so hyped for what is coming to H1z1 and what should have never changed! Thank you so much Jace Hall and thank you to all our H1z1 devs for taking us back to greatness and thank you to the H1z1 community for asking for greatness to come back to H1z1.
    dom_thumbBinsweedPsiCoWJaceHall
  • BinsweedBinsweed Reactions: 15Member
    Hoping for the game to make a great comeback even if it don't i will still play the game thank you for listening to the community on what we want <3
    dom_thumbdNStreeeetJaceHall
  • ThorThor Reactions: -2Member
    You haven’t been a real game dev in 10 years. I wonder why that is. I see a lot of “I believe”! I believe your just in it for the money and that you still control an under ground black market for your precious TG skins.  I believe that daybreak made a terrible decision to let you lead.  I believe the game will still fail after you mess it up yet again. I believe it will fail just as hard as the pro league. I believe h1z1 will now officially die in your uncapable hands.   TLDR I believe jace hall is not going to save anything.
    ArrogantxnissepistollagggeRRRRdNStreeeetJaceHallseabread
  • Gimpy783Gimpy783 Reactions: 15Member
    Thank you Jace for doing what you can to save our fun little game.
    Binsweeddom_thumbJaceHall
  • ReZeroReZero Reactions: 15Member
    stooked to see were you bring h1z1. good luck on the road, i am with you guys all the way. i have had my ups and down on h1z1 and felt like quitting when it was on the worst. but im always coming back. there is something very special about h1z1 that i am addicted to. 

hope to see h1z1 in its prime very soon. 

dom_thumbJaceHall
  • PulseofWinterPulseofWinter Reactions: 15Member
    Excited to see what the future holds for this game. Been here since early 2015.
    dom_thumbJaceHall
  • dom_thumbdom_thumb Reactions: 106Member ✭✭✭
    Loving everything I just read. What's more, I'm filled with excitement thinking about what's coming. What an amazing ride we're about to embark on.
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • Save7heDaySave7heDay Reactions: 15Member
    OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BAAAAAABYY YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • SimSim Reactions: 16Member
    We know you Jace and we trust you even if it's endless  ;)
    dom_thumbJaceHalldNStreeeet
  • n_y_k_on_y_k_o Reactions: 48Member
    hot damn thanks so much jace , love from you!
    dom_thumbJaceHall
  • Garfield22Garfield22 Reactions: 14Member
    hmm. that is all I have to say
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • BradBrad Reactions: 15Member
    thanks jace coming soon Kappa
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • NateNate Reactions: 14Member
    Looks very promising, excited to see what happens in the future :)
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • OGNOGN Reactions: 14Member
    Dont potatoe's please !
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • ArrogantxArrogantx Reactions: 13Member
    Much Luv Jace, do this thing.
    JaceHall
  • BryxnBryxn Reactions: 14Member
    Thanks Jace, god bless you and keep you safe! <3
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • TheorageuxTheorageux Reactions: 15Member
    I love U Jace, finally someone who understand us !
    JaceHalldNStreeeet
  • dNStreeeetdNStreeeet Reactions: 97Member ✭✭
    Thor said:
    You haven’t been a real game dev in 10 years. I wonder why that is. I see a lot of “I believe”! I believe your just in it for the money and that you still control an under ground black market for your precious TG skins.  I believe that daybreak made a terrible decision to let you lead.  I believe the game will still fail after you mess it up yet again. I believe it will fail just as hard as the pro league. I believe h1z1 will now officially die in your uncapable hands.   TLDR I believe jace hall is not going to save anything.
    I believe there was a better way to say that and I also believe you are very incorrect but are entitled to your opinion.  

Your biggest haters are the biggest fans! Haters create success do you want to know why? Because hate makes a person create something better. See you in H1z1 game when our playercount is back rising again and when our game is back to being the most popular battle royale out. Because I have said this and will always say this there is no BR that can be like H1z1. There is a reason why in H1z1 you do not get bored of winning because when you win its earned.
    H1_APEXArrogantxJaceHall
  • TheorageuxTheorageux Reactions: 15Member
    Zinko77 said:

We love u JaceHall

Zinko va pouvoir re casser des bouches sur H1Z1 <3
    JaceHall
  • WeightyWeighty Reactions: 5Member
    Nuts
    JaceHalldNStreeeet