Daily Challenge Suggestions & Ideas Thread

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 584Community admin
Hey all - we're looking to add new Daily Challenges to the existing pool of Challenges on a regular basis, and we'd love to hear your suggestions on what kinds of Challenges YOU'D like to see! 

Some examples to get started:
  • Challenges based on new weapons/different ways of taking players out?
  • Challenges that are a combination of different things, such as "get 10 kills while being a passenger in a car"?
  • Other wild, wacky, out-of-the-box Challenge ideas?
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
AshAimBotisFunvhdustinPoohty_tJapetchuSqueaky_PNotAHero01383oneHIS616infernalRowenMiKeYfAeToRrYgamekiller305RoadrunnerfearjballereXenMagwar

Comments

• AimBotisFunAimBotisFun Reactions: 68Member ✭✭
    I think some fun challenges would be 
    Kill enemies with grenades or Kill enemies while stunned with a flashbang.
    vhdustinTheFateWeaverViciousonegbodagamer823
  • violentvoleviolentvole Reactions: 147Member ✭✭✭
    Double/triple/quad kills in a set timeframe.

Get a kill with the last bullet in the mag.

Get to the top 10/5 ( endgame ) without using a vehicle of any sort.

Get a win using only ground loot - no airdrops, corpse looting or military crates

Reach endgame without taking a single hit or missing a single shot fired. ( specify a minimum of shots need to be fired to discourage hiding ).

Do a complete front/backflip or barrel roll on an ATV and land it.

Drop below 50% health, heal yourself and kill the enemy that hurt you. 3 times in one match.

Be airbourne in a vehicle for 20 seconds in one match.

Poohty_t83onesoriden
  • HIS616infernalHIS616infernal Reactions: 301Member ✭✭✭
    I would almost like seeing challenges set for single, duos and fives by themselves. This would make getting coins a bit easier for people who dont play a specific game mode all the time. Personally it would give me a bit more reason to play singles or duos more often.

Id love a vehicle kill challenge like kill 5 players with an vehicle explosion, kill two people with a crossbow stuff like that or kill a person with a smoke grenade.

More incentive based challenges work.
    Poohty_t
  • ZeeksZeeks Reactions: 29Member
    Challenge "Anti Gas": Survive a game without taking gas damage
    Challenge "Tactical Sniper": Get a sniper kill while in a car
    Challenge "Drop Em Boys": Throw a grenade out of a car and get a kill

Poohty_tTerrificSpenzSqueaky_P
  • MajesticmalMajesticmal Reactions: 80Member ✭✭
    Get a kill with all three pistols in one game
    Squeaky_PPoohty_t
  • ManOfWarManOfWar Reactions: 4Member
    I know a really good challenge, add OCE servers.. 
    AimBotisFunSuspenceMechAArmAJapetchuAragami
  • Squeaky_PSqueaky_P Reactions: 35Member
    Near Death- Get a kill at 20 or less health(maybe up it to 5 or so kills across a game or multiple games, similar to other kill challenges. this one may exists already not sure entirely)

We 5 Kings- Win 5s with all squad members alive

Pull Over- EMP a vehicle with enemies.(Add a fixed number amount  and this will encourage players to get better with EMPs)

Not A Scratch- Win the he with full health and armor(any armor variant)

Loot It and Boot It- Fill up a military back pack with 10 med kits and 15 bandages. Fill up grenade slots with a total of 16 throwables in one match.
    Poohty_tsoulcartier
    Pistols Only- Win a game using handguns and throwables only.
    Lorenamontana
    Gas Warrior- Get a kill while takings gas damage
    soulcartier
    ManOfWar said:
    I know a really good challenge, add OCE servers.. 
    Quit whining, you and everyone else. It's not going to happen, deal with it. Nobody is forcing you to play.

Everyone in this thread constructive but you. Congrats.
    AimBotisFun
    Oh hey, MOW, something you may want to check out..

Disrupting Official Threads - these are created to gather feedback on specific issues or topics relevant to Daybreak Games. Do not post about other topics, or use the thread as a platform to attempt to advance another agenda
    AimBotisFunPoohty_t
  • SuspenceSuspence Reactions: 55Member ✭✭
    To be fair violentvole he isn't asking for something stupid, irrelevant or not necessary.

At the moment it's just a challenge to play in Aus. So maybe if he worded it get 10 kills playing in Australia with the lag? Would that have been more constructive? Funny how we can't get an answer about servers but this gets posted... 
    AimBotisFunMechAArmA
  • BigPete3281BigPete3281 Reactions: 73Member ✭✭
    NO. SHOTGUNS. CHALLENGE. These people are ruining the game! 
    Poohty_tAlair
  • 83one83one Reactions: 35Member
    Do or die: Get a kill whilst in critical health (last 10 health or less)

Lazy boy: X amount of kills from prone.

Property dispute: kill someone inside an house whilst shooting from another.

Squeaky_PPoohty_t
  • TerrificSpenzTerrificSpenz Reactions: 77Member ✭✭
    Don't make them too stupid please. I don't think I could be bothered to play if my challenge was something unrealistic. 

I hate when it makes me kill enemy's with certain weapons. Should maybe change too, 
    Kill 20 enemys with rifles (ar,ak,kh,maurder)

I saw some suggestions like set someone on Fire or win any game with full health and armour. sounds good to me.

Squeaky_PPoohty_tMR_JPJ4YCEEE
  • TheFateWeaverTheFateWeaver Reactions: 14Member
    Added weekly challenges, basically same as daily but with higher target goal's.

Breath deep challenge, kill a player with gas grenades. 

Needed the bullets challenge, down a player and let them die in the toxic gas cloud. 

From that range? Challenge, kill players with rifles over 150m

Thats bait challenge, kill 5 players within 3m of a supply drop crate.

Breach and clear challenge, kill 5 players inside structures.

Flash and clear challenge, kill 5 players inside structures while they are suffering from flash grenade effects.

Leave a mark challenge, down a player and use any emote before executing the downed player. 

Squad wipe challenge, kill an entire squad in fives,

Wild west challenge, win a solo using pistols.

Many like it challenge, win a solo using only an AR15.

Murder Wagon challenge, kill 5 players while in an ARV gunners seat.

Danger Close challenge, kill a player with an Airstrike.

Just a scratch challenge, save a downed team mate.

This ain't Fortnite challenge, kill 5 players dress like rainbows. 

I had it covered challenge, win a fives while downed.

Born ready challenge, loot a military crate within the first 5 minutes of the game.

Dedicated Marksman challenge, kill a player with 3 rounds of the M1 Socom without missing in solo's. 

Who's Ironman? Challenge, kill a player while not wearing any armour.

Combined Effort challenge, kill Assist 10 players.

HIS616infernalmayster91
  • RacefanRacefan Reactions: 60Member ✭✭
    No sense in completing challenges anymore , I fmaxed out my battlepass so now I don't earn anything anymore . Battlepasses are not getting me nothing . Way too short, or should at least earn more skull coins
    AimBotisFun83one
    Suspence said:
    To be fair violentvole he isn't asking for something stupid, irrelevant or not necessary.

At the moment it's just a challenge to play in Aus. So maybe if he worded it get 10 kills playing in Australia with the lag? Would that have been more constructive? Funny how we can't get an answer about servers but this gets posted... 
    I feel your pain, honestly. But you guys need to face reality.
    How many tweets have there been about Oceana servers? How many threads are there about them on here in the short space of time the forum has been live?
    I'm guessing DB are fully aware you guys want dedicated servers instead of playing on ours in the EU, given the 3 trillion mentions.
    It probably isn't financially viable for such a small userbase ( comparatively ).

But the fact remains that DB posted an official thread, and that guy went against the TOU. And that sort of attitude does not promote your cause in any way.

Would you take note of a caustic/sarcastic post that had nothing to do with the topic if you were asking for genuine feedback? Of course you wouldn't, neither would I.

I think you have to accept reality dude, the money is in USA and Europe.
    And I mean no offence by that.
    AimBotisFunPoohty_t
  • Circa_702Circa_702 Reactions: 99Member ✭✭
    edited August 16
    Win a match without using a shotgun.

Get 15 non-shotgun kills in 1 game
  • SuspenceSuspence Reactions: 55Member ✭✭
    Suspence said:

I feel your pain, honestly. But you guys need to face reality.
    How many tweets have there been about Oceana servers? How many threads are there about them on here in the short space of time the forum has been live?
    I'm guessing DB are fully aware you guys want dedicated servers instead of playing on ours in the EU, given the 3 trillion mentions.
    It probably isn't financially viable for such a small userbase ( comparatively ).

But the fact remains that DB posted an official thread, and that guy went against the TOU. And that sort of attitude does not promote your cause in any way.

Would you take note of a caustic/sarcastic post that had nothing to do with the topic if you were asking for genuine feedback? Of course you wouldn't, neither would I.

I think you have to accept reality dude, the money is in USA and Europe.
    And I mean no offence by that.
    Without support it is, but you do realise one third of the world makes up the Asian and Oceania regions and asians spend the most money on gaming. Also I don't feel the original comment would have been made if the Dev team had of replied, or made any statement relating to server status. Even a hey its not someting we have planned but we will work on stability would be a nice touch. We were asked what challenges we wanted to see he added one. 

Its when the posts don't get responded to for days, weeks, months. But then another post relating to something so trivial gets made. I can understand why the OP posted it as just getting kills in Aus is the challenge for us so if we have to do fancy tasks for them to complete the battle pass or daily challenges its another aspect of the game we are being pushed away from. I struggle to even play the game how am I meant to get kills in a certain way? I'm happy when the game runs well enough to play. Also there was multiple comments off topic calling him out for being off topic. The irony in these posts is amazing.

I've faced reality brother and it's a harsh one for me, there's a reason no one's playing H1Z1 in my friend group and I now won't try to get them back onto the game. I have a PRO and my game play is horrendous it doesn't surprise me they didn't want to play more than the first 5 minutes. 
    MR_JPviolentvoleJ4YCEEE
  • NotAHero013NotAHero013 Reactions: 94Member ✭✭
    @Suspence is on every post writing snarky comments regardless of the topic lol
    AimBotisFunPoohty_t
  • TerrificSpenzTerrificSpenz Reactions: 77Member ✭✭
    Racefan said:
    No sense in completing challenges anymore , I fmaxed out my battlepass so now I don't earn anything anymore . Battlepasses are not getting me nothing . Way too short, or should at least earn more skull coins
    Better for them to undershoot than overshoot in this situation. They will collect data at the end of the season and adjust the time it takes to complete to fit their goals for the battle pass. Considering they are on ice it was probably better to make it easier to start, at least this way people are happy they were able to complete it.
    I'm not even half way through the battle pass. 
    I think a good idea would be to make the tokens build up to a victory crate. Like 20 medals earns you a crate or something.
    nitrolisis
  • Wizard2kWizard2k Reactions: 54Member ✭✭
    edited August 17
    Definitely think adding some grenade, emp, molotov, etc challenges makes a ton of sense and gives people a glimpse at the effectiveness of such items.

Sniper headshots...this is obviously doable for anyone with an M40 but could take some time fighting over gold crates. However, if they seek headshots with Scout and SOCOM trying to complete this challenge sooner they could learn the increased effectiveness of headhunting with those weapons. Additionally, headshot challenges with any/all guns makes similar sense.

Squeaky_PPoohty_t
  • Bryan_da_lion313Bryan_da_lion313 Reactions: 6Member
    edited August 17
    Take no gas damage during match is good one get the whimps to come out and play 
    Add melee attacking for stealthy kills  . A challenge  for u jace 
    Kill enimies in vechicle  was a ps award but i think b cool challenge  to get others to learn to shoot the driver not the vechical lol ._
    Get to center of at least 3 diffrent circles bring us all together lol give everyone tht challenge  twice a week b cool quik matches.
    Aother challenge  emote on after kill while dead players sees u lol
    nitrolisis
  • olmountainmanolmountainman Reactions: 5Member
    Shiv kill would be cool like on last of us.
  • ns213ns213 Reactions: 35Member
    Drive by veteran __  kill 5 opponents while in the passenger seat                          pull up , hop out___ kill 3 opponents within 5 sec of hopping out of vehicle.              Bye bye___ Wave goodbye after killing 8 opponents