Unlock Your FREE Wildstyle Marauder!

Add a Reply
LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Reactions: 584Community admin
edited August 16 in Announcements

To celebrate H1Z1's launch out of Open Beta on PS4, we wanted to say "thank you" to the 12 million+ of you who have joined us in Pleasant Valley so far with a special surprise! To get the first ever skin for the Marauder, the NEW Wildstyle Marauder, all you have to do is log in and play a match of Solos, Duos, or Fives between now and 11:59PM PDT on Sunday, August 26.

This bold beauty is the perfect companion piece to the other Wildstyle items in the Battle Pass. What's your ideal Wildstyle outfit? Share it with us below!

str1fe92gJapetchuSqueaky_PAimBotisFunBavmordiavhdustinStreetPerforKingkillabreezyMjhoolmjhoolksaMagwar

Comments

• str1fe92gstr1fe92g Reactions: 145Member ✭✭✭
    Sweet. My favorite weapon in game has a skin. 

Here's hoping you guys drop some lime green skins in the future *hint hint*
    gbodagamer823
  • vhdustinvhdustin Reactions: 80Member ✭✭

thank you keep up the good work!

• violentvoleviolentvole Reactions: 147Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you for giving us such a fantastic game.
    I've spent quite a bit, I don't begrudge a single penny of it because the enjoyment this game gives me doesn't have a price.

I'll be playing and spending for as long as the servers are live. Nice to have a dev team who actually listen and respond, and if you make the odd whoopsie, well, it's nothing that can't be undone ;-)

Fortnite and PUBG can go do one, H1 is superb and my BR of choice.
    MechAArmA
  • stalker4hirestalker4hire Reactions: 69Member ✭✭
    Great 1980's weapon skins. 
  • GalaxyBearzzGalaxyBearzz Reactions: 149Member ✭✭✭

Free skins are a nice way of thanking your community who supports you.

Thanks daybreak!

MechAArmA
  • StreetPerforStreetPerfor Reactions: 1Member
    I want to see why? The 3rd person view was not included in the PS4 game. Do you think that if people do it it's a glitch? Should people get kicked out if the do it in PS4.
    GalaxyBearzz
  • GalaxyBearzzGalaxyBearzz Reactions: 149Member ✭✭✭
    I want to see why? The 3rd person view was not included in the PS4 game. Do you think that if people do it it's a glitch? Should people get kicked out if the do it in PS4.

Not the right place for this
    MechAArmA